Apple® today announced a major upgrade to its Titanium PowerBook® G4 notebook line with PowerPC G4 processors running at up to 1 GHz, the industry’s first slot-loading SuperDrive™ for reading and burning both CDs and DVDs, the fastest mobile graphics processor, the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000, and integrated 802.11 wireless networking—all in a 1-inch thick, 5.4-pound Titanium enclosure with a widescreen 15.2 inch (diagonal) display.
New Titanium PowerBook G4
- Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens Jun... — Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens June 4thhttps://www.engadget.com/2018/03/13/apple-s-2018-wwdc-event-starts-june-4th/Apple has announced the dates for its annual developer conference, WWDC. The event is scheduled for June 4th through 8th and like last year, it will take place in San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center. [...]
- All the phones and gadgets at MWC so ... — MWC 2018: All the phones and gadgets announced so far – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/pictures/mwc-2018-all-the-phones-gadgets-announced/?ftag=CAD-04-10aac3a&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Need a TL;DR for the biggest mobile industry conference going on right now? Here are all the top gadgets from Barcelona. [...]
- Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the Wa... — Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the War for Maps All Over Again – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-21/nobody-wants-to-let-google-win-the-war-for-maps-all-over-again?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsSelf-driving cars need painfully detailed data on every inch of street. Can automakers solve the problem without the reigning superpower of maps? Google won by blanketing the globe with its street-mapping cars and with software expertise that couldn’t be matched by [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]