D-Link Systems Inc. is now offering the D-Link PersonalAir DBT-120, a new USB Bluetooth adapter that works with both Macs and PCs. On the surface, the DBT-120 seems to be identical to the DWB-120M, supporting up to seven slave devices, using the Bluetooth 1.1 and USB 1.1 standards. Sony recently introduced the Sony USB Bluetooth PCGA-BA1 adapter in Japan for their Vaio notebooks. The white adapter is the smallest we’ve seen although a bit more pricey than the other units available. AM Micro is shipping the Palladio Bluetooth USB adaptor from Digicom.The product ships with drivers for Mac OS X and Windows systems. The USB 1.1 solution achieves speeds of 723Kbit/s at up to 10 metres, and supports Personal Area Networks (PANs) of up to eight devices.
- Why Asian Countries Are Investing So ... — Why Asian Countries Are Investing So Heavily In The English Languagehttps://www.forbes.com/sites/anismuslimin/2017/11/30/why-asian-countries-are-investing-so-heavily-in-the-english-language/#28e4f7075e85There’s a very clear correlation between English proficiency and economic competitiveness both at the country and individual levels for all Asian countries. Singapore leads the pack followed by Malaysia, the Philippines, India and Hong Kong, while South Korea settles in sixth. Economic powerhouse China isn’t [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- The paranoid Mac traveler’s 10-point ... — Protect corporate data on your iPhone or MacBook Pro while travelinghttps://www.techconnect.com/article/3204104/apple-ios/the-paranoid-mac-travelers-10-point-data-protection-checklist.htmlThese are the steps you can protect to protect personal and corporate data on your iPhone, iPad or MacBook Pro when traveling — even security guards at border crossings demand to see your devices. [...]
- How to secure your Mac in 4 basic ste... — How to secure your Mac in 4 basic steps – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-secure-your-mac-in-4-basic-steps/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Mac users should follow these security tips in an attempt to stay safe from unauthorized access of their machines and infections. [...]
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]