Logitech today announced its Logitech® io™, a personal digital pen, at IDG’s DEMOMobile 2002 Conference in La Jolla, Calif. Using functionality developed by Anoto, the Logitech io pen allows users to easily share, store, organize and retrieve their handwritten information by simply writing with ink on paper the way they have for thousands of years. An optical sensor embedded in the pen captures the handwritten images, storing up to 40 pages in memory. This captured digital information can then be transferred into the PC by synching the pen via a USB cradle.
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Should Read “A Tr... — Why Mark Zuckerberg Should Read “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn” | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-mark-zuckerberg-should-read-a-tree-grows-in-brooklyn?mbid=nl_Daily%20040318&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13246144&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1380233989&spReportId=MTM4MDIzMzk4OQS2The spy story embedded in Betty Smith’s novel is a parable for businesses, like Facebook, that collect and sell other people’s information. [...]
- Facebook: is it time we all deleted o... — Facebook: is it time we all deleted our accounts? | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/20/facebook-is-it-time-we-all-deleted-our-accounts?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsSorry to break it to you, but you are probably a “dumb fuck”. This is according to statements by a young Mark Zuckerberg anyway. The Cambridge Analytica revelations may be the final nudge we need to turn away from the social network. [...]
- Helping learners develop the digital ... — Helping learners develop the digital skills for their futureshttps://www.blog.google/topics/education/helping-learners-develop-digital-skills-their-future/As Belmar Elementary School’s school librarian, I’ve been using Applied Digital Skills with fourth through eighth graders. I’m also Belmar’s School Media Specialist, which means that I’m always looking for news ways to support my school’s learners. I’ve used the Applied Digital Skills units to help learners [...]
- How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI t... — How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI to transform retail and help customers buy cosmetics – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-sephora-is-leveraging-ar-and-ai-to-transform-retail-and-help-customers-buy-cosmetics/Beauty retailer Sephora followed customer technology trends to command the cosmetic industry worldwide. Here’s an inside look at its successful digital transformation. [...]
- Training workers for the digital age — [...]