Nokia launched its HDW-2 Bluetooth headset alongside the Nokia 6650 dual-band GSM/WCDMA phone. This succeeds the HDW-1 headset; offering an updated design and not much more. The HDW-2 weighs in at 25 g and measures 20 cc, and provides a talk time of up to 3 hours and a standby time of up to 60 hours.
New Nokia HDW-2 Bluetooth headset
- Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Review... — Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Reviewedhttps://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/2017-web-design-trends?ref=webdesignernews.com&rodeo_token=1ad6a85c-b4bf-496f-8742-e82576555926This article analyzes which predictions we got right, features new insight into those trends, and explores new trends that we overlooked at the beginning of the year. As usual, we quizzed a ton of experts from around the world for some exclusive thoughts on how web design has evolved [...]
- The Financial Advice I Would Give Eve... — The Financial Advice I Would Give Every 25 Year Oldhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/the-financial-advice-i-would-give-every-25-year-old-afb988d31098Alright 25-year-olds, grab a cup of coffee (espresso will do) and let’s talk finances. [...]
- 5 must-read books for design students — 5 must-read books for design students | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/5-must-read-books-for-design-studentsStart off your collection with these five essential design books. [...]
- 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October ... — 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/20-best-new-portfolio-sites-october-2017/?ref=donvy.comYet another almost-even mix of design trends and aesthetics. [...]
- 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Too... — 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Tools, and Webapps | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/8-free-wordpress-code-generators-tools-and-webapps/?ref=donvy.comAs WordPress pushes over 25% of the web it’s easily the most popular CMS to date. And that means more developers are building new websites & webapps on the WP ecosystem. To cut down on dev time you can build on the work of others by reusing [...]