Nokia launched its HDW-2 Bluetooth headset alongside the Nokia 6650 dual-band GSM/WCDMA phone. This succeeds the HDW-1 headset; offering an updated design and not much more. The HDW-2 weighs in at 25 g and measures 20 cc, and provides a talk time of up to 3 hours and a standby time of up to 60 hours.
New Nokia HDW-2 Bluetooth headset
- Apple’s Jony Ive will return to his d... — Apple’s Jony Ive will return to his design management rolehttps://www.engadget.com/2017/12/08/apple-jony-ive-return-design-management/Apple’s chief design officer, Jony Ive, is picking his old management duties back up again, 9to5Mac reports. Back in 2015, Ive was upgraded to chief design officer from senior VP and day-to-day management was taken over by Alan Dye and Richard Howarth. Earlier today, 9to5Mac noted [...]
- 2018 OLED iPhones Expected to Use Big... — 2018 OLED iPhones Expected to Use Bigger L-Shaped Batteries – Apple iPhone 8 Plushttp://sea.pcmag.com/apple-iphone-8-plus/18588/news/2018-oled-iphones-expected-to-use-bigger-l-shaped-batteriesBy utilizing an L-shape design, Apple can squeeze more capacity inside the iPhone casing. [...]
- The ultimate guide to GIF design — The ultimate guide to GIF design | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/advice/the-ultimate-guide-to-gif-design?ref=donvy.comA GIF can capture a mood or convey a message in seconds. We share some essential tips on how to get started making your own. [...]
- The Movi Phone Stabilizer Will Make A... — https://www.wired.com/story/freefly-movi-gimbal/?mbid=nl_120617_daily_list3_p4The Movi, a stabilizing gimbal for shooting mobile video, is powered by some advanced software. Like any gimbal, it holds your camera still while you’re filming and mitigates bumps and shakes. A pair of motors inside the hand-held unit work to keep the phone from bouncing around while recording, and some nifty software keeps the [...]
- Software Design Is In Crisis. Here’s ... — Software Design Is In Crisis. Here’s How To Fix Ithttps://www.fastcodesign.com/90152743/software-design-is-in-crisisDesign is struggling to scale with the applications it supports because design is still bespoke–full of tailor-made solutions for individual problems. InVision’s Marco Suarez’s proposes a way forward. [...]