The Nokia 6650 is a tri-band phone, supporting GSM 900/1800 and WCDMA networks. That gives it support for up to 128 kbps transmission, and using WCDMA the phone is able to transmit both voice and data simultaneously. The 6650 also includes a 640×480 still camera that is also capable of capturing up to 20 seconds of video, complete with audio. Pictures and videos can be displayed on the device’s 12-bit color display, or transmitted to other users using MMS. For data transfer, the 6650 supports GPRS, WCDMA, Infrared, Bluetooth, and USB. That connection allows for the WAP 1.2.1 browser. The phone also supports MIDP Java 1.0, polyphonic ring tones, and e-wallet functions. It can synchronize with a PC, where the user can also view and edit recorded multimedia content from the camera, and even set up playlists on the device. It packs 7 MB of user-available RAM. And Nokia has managed to fit all of that into 141 grams.
New Nokia 6650 tri-band phone
- iOS 11 is coming today: Best features... — iOS 11: Release date, best features, tips and download – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/ios-11-best-features-how-to-download-and-more/Downloading iOS 11 should be pretty straightforward. You’ll get a notification letting you know there’s an update available. At that time, you’ll want to be on Wi-Fi and connected to power, so that your phone doesn’t die downloading the large 2.04 GB install file. Some [...]
- Emmy Awards reflect TV’s new wo... — Emmy Awards reflect TV's new world order – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-emmys-news-story-20170917-story.html#nt=oft07a-3gp1Who were the big winners at the 69th primetime Emmy Awards? Streaming video solidified its place as the vanguard for television creativity as Hulu’s “The Handmaid’s Tale” was honored with five statuettes including outstanding drama series at the 69th Emmy Awards. [...]
- 6 drastic changes coming to your iPho... — Drastic changes are coming to your iPhone with iOS 11 – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/drastic-changes-coming-to-your-iphone-with-ios-11/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27547158291070567978960326502559The first time you use your phone after updating, these changes just might catch you off guard. [...]
- Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ Infuses the i... — https://www.wired.com/story/apples-neural-engine-infuses-the-iphone-with-ai-smarts?mbid=nl_091317_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Apple fires the first shot in a war over mobile-phone chips with a ‘neural engine’ designed to speed speech, image processing. [...]
- iPhone X: No home button, OLED screen... — iPhone X: No home button, OLED screen, wireless charging – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/apple-iphone-x/preview/Apple’s flagship iPhone for 2017 takes on Samsung’s finest with all-new specs. And by the way, that’s pronounced “ten”. After months of rumors and leaks (and being falsely called the iPhone 8), Apple’s flagship phone for 2017 has finally arrived. Face ID The front-facing camera [...]