The Sony Ericsson HBH-60 Bluetooth headset weighs in at 22g, is fitted with a short 72 mm boom, and is due this December. Calls can be answered through the Bluetooth headset by either using a voice command or pressing a single button. Its range is similar to all other Bluetooth headsets on the market – 10 meters, and it can be used with any brand of mobile phone that supports the Bluetooth Headset and/or hands-free profile. According to Sony Ericsson, the headset offers a talk time up to 2.5 hours and standby time of up to 70 hours.
New Sony Ericsson HBH-60 Bluetooth headset
- Ditch Facebook altogether and start y... — Customize Your Landing Page – Mighty Networks Help Centerhttps://faq.mightynetworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/207914176-Customize-Your-Landing-PageBay Area startup Mighty Networks lets you set up your own social network quickly and easily. You make the rules for what’s allowed and what isn’t. A network of up to 1,000 people is free. If you want a standalone mobile app, you can opt to pay [...]
- All the phones and gadgets at MWC so ... — MWC 2018: All the phones and gadgets announced so far – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/pictures/mwc-2018-all-the-phones-gadgets-announced/?ftag=CAD-04-10aac3a&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Need a TL;DR for the biggest mobile industry conference going on right now? Here are all the top gadgets from Barcelona. [...]
- Nokia 8110 4G reboots the phone from ... — Nokia 8110 4G reboots the ’90s phone from ‘The Matrix’ at MWC – CNETThe classic ’90s “banana phone” is back with 4G and apps on board. Keanu would be proud. Welcome back, then, the Nokia 8110 4G, a new, updated version of the classic 20-year-old phone. [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]