Later this year, the world’s first Bluetooth-enabled business case from Samsonite is due to hit shelves; with features such as carrying vital travel information including flight information and connections, an anti-theft feature, a security chip which can contain personal data to identify the owner of the case, and exchange of information the product communicates with the owner, and vice versa.
Bluetooth really in a briefcase
- How to install and use GPG Suite to e... — How to install and use GPG Suite to encrypt email with Apple Mail – TechRepublichttp://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-install-and-use-gpg-suite-to-encrypt-email-with-apple-mail/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472When you’re on your Mac and you need to email sensitive information, don’t let a lack of tools get in your way. Here’s how the GPG Suite can make encrypting email easy in Apple Mail. [...]
- Best Credit Cards of 2017 — Best Credit Cards of 2017: Reviews, Rewards and Offershttps://www.nerdwallet.com/the-best-credit-cards?utm_source=pk&utm_medium=ntve&utm_campaign=cc_mktg_paid_083017_best_a&utm_content=2811-1617-39&mktg_hline=2811&mktg_img=1617&mktg_body=39Log inJoinCredit CardsCredit CardsBest ofBest credit cards of 2017Best rewards cardsBest cash back cardsBest travel cardsBest balance transfer cardsBest 0% APR cardsBest student cardsBest cards for bad creditCompare cardsCompare card… [...]
- Google and Facebook Have Failed Us — Google and Facebook Have Failed Us – The Atlantic – Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-atlantic/google-and-facebook-have-failed-us-61b526beb817The world’s most powerful information gatekeepers neglected their duties in Las Vegas. Again. [...]
- Security News This Week: Go Update Yo... — https://www.wired.com/story/update-macos-high-sierra-security-patch?mbid=nl_100717_dailyHigh Sierra 10.13 had two disappointing credential security bugs at launch, but Apple says that both have been patched in this update. [...]
- Apple’s two-step verification goes aw... — Apple’s two-step verification goes away with iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/3225872/security/apples-two-step-authentication-goes-away-with-ios-11-and-macos-high-sierra.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2017-09-26&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202017-09-26&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlTwo-step is now going away, replaced by two-factor authentication. And you don’t have to do anything about it except pay attention. [...]