Later this year, the world’s first Bluetooth-enabled business case from Samsonite is due to hit shelves; with features such as carrying vital travel information including flight information and connections, an anti-theft feature, a security chip which can contain personal data to identify the owner of the case, and exchange of information the product communicates with the owner, and vice versa.
Bluetooth really in a briefcase
- Why You Should Consider a Password Ma... — Why You Should Consider a Password Manager – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/why-you-should-consider-a-password-manager-1527645720Everything you need to know—including what to do if you just refuse to use one. [...]
- 12 Things You Should Delete From Your... — [...]
- Apple iOS 12 Coming this Fall! — Apple iOS 12: Cheat sheet – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/apple-ios-12-cheat-sheet/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472With iOS 12, Apple adds security features, performance enhancements, Group FaceTime, ARKit 2, and more. Typically Apple holds a special event in mid-to-late September where new iPhone hardware that comes pre-installed with the latest version of iOS is debuted and demoed. I expect that this year will follow a [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- Report: Facebook gave data to Chinese... — [...]