Later this year, the world’s first Bluetooth-enabled business case from Samsonite is due to hit shelves; with features such as carrying vital travel information including flight information and connections, an anti-theft feature, a security chip which can contain personal data to identify the owner of the case, and exchange of information the product communicates with the owner, and vice versa.
Bluetooth really in a briefcase
- All the Things You’re Doing Wro... — ‘Parts Unknown’ Star Anthony Bourdain’s Best Ways to Travel | Moneyhttp://time.com/money/5191759/anthony-bourdain-advice-great-travel/The globe-trotting TV host shares his advice for all types of budgets. [...]
- Why Even Control Freaks Are Opting fo... — Why Even Control Freaks Are Opting for ‘Surprise Vacations’ – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mystery-vacation-trend-what-will-your-destination-be-1520534109The latest in travel? The ‘surprise trip,’ where you don’t know where you’re going until just before takeoff—and someone else handles all the worrying logistics. [...]
- Netflix Releases the Global First Loo... — WATCH: Netflix Releases the Global First Look at Intergalactic Adventure Series “Lost In Space” @ ClickTheCity TVhttps://www.clickthecity.com/tv/a/34282/watch-netflix-releases-the-global-first-look-at-intergalactic-adventure-series-lost-in-spaceIn this date announcement video, meet the Robinson Family, reflect on Human History on Earth, and look ahead to the future of space travel. Lost In Space, premiering on Earth on April 13. [...]
- Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects... — Facebook VPN ‘Onavo Protect’ Collects User Data Spawning Privacy Concernshttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/facebook-releases-vpn-spawning-privacy-concerns/63325/In 2013, Facebook acquired Onavo, which developed the popular VPN and data security service. However, it’s now available as part of the Facebook app. Essentially, Facebook uses the service to gather data from its users. It will then analyse this information in a bid to “improve [...]
- Best Vision of the Future (Smart City... — Meanwhile, our 17-year-old Manila Metro Rail Transit System also known as the MRT Line 3, MRT-3 or Metrostar Express, which only has one line and 13 stations, is finding it hard to keep up with the rapid backwards acceleration towards the Middle Ages this country has recently been so adamant to pursue. Remember: murder bad, [...]