When Jaguar’s Inkwell feature is turned on, a graphics tablet and stylus can be used to write text that the computer recognizes and converts to words. The stylus can also be used to write commands, such as Copy and Paste, allowing the control of the computer without using mouse nor keyboard.
More on Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar (Inkwell)
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Why you should change your Twitter an... — Why you should change your Twitter and GitHub passwords nowhttps://www.androidpolice.com/2018/05/04/change-twitter-github-passwords-now/?ref=donvy.comIt’s time to update your Twitter and GitHub passwords. Both services have confirmed that usernames and passwords were saved unmasked in plain text in internal logs. This is not a security breach, but users are advised to create a new password as a precautionary measure. by [...]
- Twitter advises 330M users to change ... — Twitter advises 330M users to change passwords after glitch that exposed some in plaintext – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/twitter-advises-all-users-to-change-passwords-after-glitch-that-exposed-some-in-plain-text/Twitter is telling its 330 million users to change their passwords after discovering a glitch that stored passwords unmasked in an internal log. The company says it fixed the bug and that there’s no indication of a breach or misuse, [...]
- Apple now will warn you if your Mac h... — Apple now will warn you if your Mac has old, 32-bit apps – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/apple-will-warn-you-if-your-old-32-bit-mac-apps-wont-work-well-as-it-moves-to-64-bit-with-macos-high-sierra/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The company’s computer operating system has been moving to more advanced technology, though MacOS High Sierra and at least the next version of Apple’s software will still support older apps. [...]
- The Cheapskate’s Guide to the G... — The Cheapskate’s Guide to the Good Life – WSJ.comhttps://graphics.wsj.com/image-grid/OD50Spring2018/If the rising costs of being cosmopolitan have you in a flap, consider these 50 pennywise ways to score affordable luxury—from style steals to décor deals to steep travel discounts that are almost as disconcerting as talking birds. [...]