Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar’s Address Book iApp is not merely Bluetooth aware, but is a full-blown messaging app! Now you can do all your SMS text messaging right in front of your Mac! And if you have a Bluetooth headset, you won’t ever need to lay eyes on your phone again!
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar is Bluetooth heaven!
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Astro app makes managing email easy a... — Astro is the best email app [Cult of Mac’s Essential iOS Apps #10]https://www.cultofmac.com/546107/astro-review-best-email-app/Email is a necessary evil. Whether it’s personal communications, work-related updates or the latest sale at your favorite store, email is something we deal with nearly every day. Astro is the best email app around for Gmail, G Suite and Office 365 email [...]
- Why you should change your Twitter an... — Why you should change your Twitter and GitHub passwords nowhttps://www.androidpolice.com/2018/05/04/change-twitter-github-passwords-now/?ref=donvy.comIt’s time to update your Twitter and GitHub passwords. Both services have confirmed that usernames and passwords were saved unmasked in plain text in internal logs. This is not a security breach, but users are advised to create a new password as a precautionary measure. by [...]
- Twitter advises 330M users to change ... — Twitter advises 330M users to change passwords after glitch that exposed some in plaintext – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/twitter-advises-all-users-to-change-passwords-after-glitch-that-exposed-some-in-plain-text/Twitter is telling its 330 million users to change their passwords after discovering a glitch that stored passwords unmasked in an internal log. The company says it fixed the bug and that there’s no indication of a breach or misuse, [...]
- Oculus Go review: Portable VR, no str... — Oculus Go review: $199 VR, no strings attached – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/products/oculus-go/review/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The first standalone VR system has arrived, no phone required. [...]