Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar’s Address Book iApp is not merely Bluetooth aware, but is a full-blown messaging app! Now you can do all your SMS text messaging right in front of your Mac! And if you have a Bluetooth headset, you won’t ever need to lay eyes on your phone again!
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar is Bluetooth heaven!
- Ten Tips On Typography in Web Design — Ten Tips On Typography in Web Design – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/ten-tips-typography-web-design/?ref=donvy.comCommunication plays a vital role in design — it’s essential to establish a clear connection between the website and user and to help your users accomplish their goals. When we talk about communication in web design context, we usually mean text. Typography plays a vital role in [...]
- Adobe Turns 35 — And We’re Just Getti... — Adobe Turns 35 — And We’re Just Getting Started | Adobe Bloghttps://theblog.adobe.com/from-digital-publishing-to-the-next-35-years-of-creating-experiences/In December of 1982, John Warnock and Chuck Geschke combined their talents to start Adobe. They helped lay the foundation for the desktop publishing revolution with Adobe PostScript, providing a radical, new way to accurately print text and images on paper. Ever since, Adobe [...]
- Documenting app developers’ trials an... — [...]
- App: The Human Story is an antidote t... — App: The Human Story is an antidote to Planet of the Apps | Cult of Machttps://www.cultofmac.com/517117/app-the-human-story-documentary/What does it feel like pinning your hopes and livelihood to one of Apple’s most important creations? Fascinating new documentary App: The Human Story takes an unflinching look at the world of app developers in an attempt to answer that [...]
- Secure your debit and credit card fro... — Secure your debit and credit card from fraud with Privacy.com – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/secure-your-debit-and-credit-card-from-fraud-with-privacy-com/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472In just the first weekend of 2017 holiday shopping there was a 123% spike in malware infections. With weeks still to go until the holidays it’s a safe bet that infection rates will stay high: Hackers love the holiday season just as much as [...]