Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar’s Address Book iApp is not merely Bluetooth aware, but is a full-blown messaging app! Now you can do all your SMS text messaging right in front of your Mac! And if you have a Bluetooth headset, you won’t ever need to lay eyes on your phone again!
Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar is Bluetooth heaven!
- Camera maker RED is building a phone ... — Camera maker RED is building a phone with a ‘holographic’ screenhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/06/red-hydrogen-one/The people behind the crazy-expensive RED cameras are making a crazy-expensive, holographic phone. The company just revealed its plans to release the Hydrogen One, a high-powered, unlocked Android smartphone with prices starting at an eye-watering $1,195. That gets you an aluminum phone with some crazy [...]
- Why are we giving away our most sensi... — Why are we giving away our most sensitive health data to Google? | Julia Powles | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/05/sensitive-health-information-deepmind-google?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=233781&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2A ruling that transferring 1.6m patient records to Google’s DeepMind broke the law is welcome. The ruling states that by transferring this data and using it for app testing, the Royal Free breached four data protection [...]
- Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed ... — News: Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed to Comply With Data Protection Lawshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16412/googles-deepmind-trial-failed-to-comply-with-data-protectionA year-long investigation found that patients were not adequately informed that medical data would be used as part of a trial of Streams, a mobile app designed to help with the real-time detection of acute kidney injury (AKI). “There’s no doubt the huge potential that [...]
- Sonnet is a device that lets you comm... — Sonnet is a device that lets you communicate with your smartphone off-the-grid | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/06/29/sonnet-off-grid-messaging/The Toronto startup has built a smartphone add-on that lets anyone communicate without a cellular signal or wireless networks at all. Sonnet uses long-range radio frequency bandwidth to connect phones over a range of several miles. It essentially turns your phone into [...]
- 45 Slack Hacks to Help You Say Goodby... — 45 Slack Hacks to Help You Say Goodbye to Email | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/342246/45-slack-hacks-to-help-you-say-goodbye-to-email?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleFrom 2012 to Feb. 2017, the service has moved from 17,000 users to 5 million. That’s especially amazing since it started out as the messaging system inside a video game that didn’t get off the ground. [...]