InfoSync: Taiwan-based EMTAC has come up with a solution that might replace GPS solutions today: the company’s new GPS receiver incorporates Bluetooth 1.1 for establishing virtual serial connections and supports the widely used NMEA0183 2.20 standard for communicating with devices over serial connections.
GPS over Bluetooth
- Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Me... — News: Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Media Business?http://sea.pcmag.com/news/19588/can-cryptocurrency-mining-save-the-media-businessThe media company Salon is testing an alternative to online ads that’ll serve a cryptocurrency miner that can help the publisher generate revenue. The miner—which requires people to opt in—runs over your internet browser and siphons away a PC’s excess computing power to generate a virtual currency called [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- How to design for Virtual Reality — How to design for Virtual Reality – Inborn Experience – Mediumhttps://medium.com/inborn-experience/how-to-design-for-virtual-reality-66d62e88791?ref=donvy.comToday we’re going to talk about Virtual Reality, yes, the trendy thing everyone is talking about. Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, all that kind of stuff. But we’re going to talk more specifically about User Experience and User Interface in VR, and for everyone’s [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- BBC Click: Fake news, art and virtual... — [...]