After having some info on it leaked on Friday, Sony officially announced the Sony Clie PEG-SL10 today. This is a low-end handheld, costing just $150. It has a 320 by 320 monochrome screen, which is an improvement on Sony’s current low-end model, the S360, which has only a 160 by 160 monochrome one. It has other features typically on Sony’s handhelds, like a Jog Dial with Back button and a Memory Stick slot for extra storage. It will be available sometime next month.
And Sony keeps going… and going…
- Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes ... — Sony’s new Aibo pet robot goes on sale tonight in Japanhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/10/31/sony-aibo-robot-japan/Sony took its Aibo robot off of the market more than a decade ago, but now it’s coming back. [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- New Sony eBook Reader — Royal Philips Electronics, Sony Corporation and E Ink Corporation announced today the world’s first consumer application of an electronic paper display module in Sony’s new e-Book reader, LIBRIé, scheduled to go on sale in Japan in late April. [...]
- Sony Clié PEG-TH55 Review — pdabuyersguide: Here’s what many Sony fans have been waiting for: a high res+ Clié in a slate form factor. While Sony has been offering Cliés with 320 x 480 displays for a few years, they’ve always come in a clamshell form factor with integrated thumb keyboard. [...]
- Nokia 9500 Communicator — Finally! The size of this “brick” is justified! Slated for release in the 4th quarter of this year, the Nokia 9500 Communicator now has a stylish exterior with a color display, digital camera, MPEG-4 and H.263 video, MMC slot, and all the connectivity you will ever need: Bluetooth, Wi-fi, EDGE, Infrared and USB 2.0. [...]