In a new turn in the portable keyboard war, RAST Associates’ Vario Keyboard adds a new twist to the concept; it doesn’t fold, but stretches – and it’s got Bluetooth and 802.11b. What makes this keyboard different is that it’s made mostly of fabric and rubber, and it stretches to different sizes and configurations.
Stretchable Bluetooth/802.11b keyboard!
- “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the... — “Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives…” –The Maw (Avengers Infinity War) “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Let the Sunshine In,” Reviewed | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/05/07/avengers-infinity-war-and-let-the-sunshine-in?mbid=nl_Daily%20042618&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13393283&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1382318465&spReportId=MTM4MjMxODQ2NQS2Anthony Lane on “Avengers: Infinity War,” Joe and Anthony Russo’s all-star Marvel extravaganza, and “Let the Sunshine [...]
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ ... — ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Reviews — What The Critics Are Saying | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/avengers-infinity-war-reviews-what-critics-are-saying-1105566The superhero epic brings together Earth’s mightiest heroes and the Guardians of the Galaxy. The latest outing from Marvel Studios includes more superheroes per square inch than cinema has ever seen, and promises to tie together ten years of storytelling. [...]
- The Looming Tower – TV Mini-Ser... — “The signs of a hypocrite are three: whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; and whenever he is entrusted, he betrays that trust.” The Looming Tower (TV Mini-Series 2018) – IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt6474236/Created by Dan Futterman, Alex Gibney, Lawrence Wright. With Jeff Daniels, Tahar Rahim, Wrenn Schmidt, Bill Camp. A [...]
- We work for Google. Our employer shou... — “Do no evil.” Remember Google’s motto? Or was that a lie? We work for Google. It shouldn’t be in the business of war | Open letter signed by Google employees | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/google-ceo-drones-ai-war-surveillance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In this open letter to Google’s CEO, over 3,000 employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance [...]
- Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the Wa... — Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the War for Maps All Over Again – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-21/nobody-wants-to-let-google-win-the-war-for-maps-all-over-again?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsSelf-driving cars need painfully detailed data on every inch of street. Can automakers solve the problem without the reigning superpower of maps? Google won by blanketing the globe with its street-mapping cars and with software expertise that couldn’t be matched by [...]