In a new turn in the portable keyboard war, RAST Associates’ Vario Keyboard adds a new twist to the concept; it doesn’t fold, but stretches – and it’s got Bluetooth and 802.11b. What makes this keyboard different is that it’s made mostly of fabric and rubber, and it stretches to different sizes and configurations.
Stretchable Bluetooth/802.11b keyboard!
- Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the Wa... — Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the War for Maps All Over Again – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-21/nobody-wants-to-let-google-win-the-war-for-maps-all-over-again?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsSelf-driving cars need painfully detailed data on every inch of street. Can automakers solve the problem without the reigning superpower of maps? Google won by blanketing the globe with its street-mapping cars and with software expertise that couldn’t be matched by [...]
- FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic suppor... — FiLMiC Pro gains Bluetooth mic support, auto shutter options & expanded iPhone X featureshttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/12/22/filmic-pro-bluetooth-microphone-support/Thanks to the latest update bumping version number to 6.4, videographers can now connect a Bluetooth microphone to their device and use it when shooting video in FiLMiC Pro. You must turn on this feature by enabling Bluetooth Microphone in the audio [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- Facebook Quietly Enters StarCraft War... — https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-quietly-enters-starcraft-war-for-ai-bots-and-loses?mbid=nl_100917_dailyFacebook entered a StarCraft competition for software bots, revealing its ambition to compete with Google in artificial intelligence. [...]
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]