In a new turn in the portable keyboard war, RAST Associates’ Vario Keyboard adds a new twist to the concept; it doesn’t fold, but stretches – and it’s got Bluetooth and 802.11b. What makes this keyboard different is that it’s made mostly of fabric and rubber, and it stretches to different sizes and configurations.
Stretchable Bluetooth/802.11b keyboard!
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- Facebook Quietly Enters StarCraft War... — https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-quietly-enters-starcraft-war-for-ai-bots-and-loses?mbid=nl_100917_dailyFacebook entered a StarCraft competition for software bots, revealing its ambition to compete with Google in artificial intelligence. [...]
- iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth i... — iOS 11: toggling wifi and Bluetooth in Control Centre doesn’t actually turn them off | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/21/ios-11-apple-toggling-wifi-bluetooth-control-centre-doesnt-turn-them-off?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=244655&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Quick switch simply disconnects phone from access points and devices rather than turning off the radios, in move criticised by security researchers [...]
- Facebook’s war on free will — Facebook’s war on free will | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/19/facebooks-war-on-free-will?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsThe long read: How technology is making our minds redundant [...]
- Apple’s ‘Neural Engine’ Infuses the i... — https://www.wired.com/story/apples-neural-engine-infuses-the-iphone-with-ai-smarts?mbid=nl_091317_daily&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Apple fires the first shot in a war over mobile-phone chips with a ‘neural engine’ designed to speed speech, image processing. [...]