InfoSync reports that the first item on the agenda at Nokia Connection 2002 was the unveiling of the new Nokia 6610, which looks like an alternative and toned down design of the previously announced Nokia 7210. The phone features MMS, tri-band (GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 MHz), J2ME support, an integrated FM radio, handsfree speaker, a 12-bit (4096 colors) display, polyphonic ringtones and a 4-way navipad, and is targeted more towards business professionals in terms of design (exchangable covers will be available though).
New Color Nokia 6610
- Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Review... — Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Reviewedhttps://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/2017-web-design-trends?ref=webdesignernews.com&rodeo_token=1ad6a85c-b4bf-496f-8742-e82576555926This article analyzes which predictions we got right, features new insight into those trends, and explores new trends that we overlooked at the beginning of the year. As usual, we quizzed a ton of experts from around the world for some exclusive thoughts on how web design has evolved [...]
- 5 must-read books for design students — 5 must-read books for design students | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/5-must-read-books-for-design-studentsStart off your collection with these five essential design books. [...]
- 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October ... — 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/20-best-new-portfolio-sites-october-2017/?ref=donvy.comYet another almost-even mix of design trends and aesthetics. [...]
- Abandoned highway in Korea transforme... — Abandoned highway in Korea transformed into sky garden called Seoullo 7017 | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/10/abandoned-highway-in-korea-transformed-into-sky-garden-called-seoullo-7017#refnlAn abandoned highway in Seoul, Korea has been transformed into a truly inspiring “plant village” – a greener contrast to the noise and traffic in the busy streets below. The 983-meter long elevated walkway was first built in 1970 was only just recently [...]
- Branding Has Never Been Harder. Here’... — Branding Has Never Been Harder. Here’s How To Master It | Co.Designhttps://www.fastcodesign.com/90138019/branding-has-never-been-harder-heres-how-to-master-it?ref=donvy.comTremendous cultural and technological changes have expanded the parameters of identity design. Here are four key principles for branding in the age of ambiguity. [...]