Palm InfoCenter reports that Sony is going to announce a U.S. version of the T650C on June 25, the first day of TECHXNY/PC EXPO, a very large tradeshow. If Sony follows its regular pattern, the new model will be available a few weeks later.
Sony Clie PEG-T655c on June 25
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- Top Frequent-Flier Programs for 2018 — Top Frequent-Flier Programs for 2018 – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/top-frequent-flier-programs-for-2018-1526463003Southwest leads a survey of award availability on 25 airlines, along with Air Canada, Turkish and JetBlue; American makes a big move to open up seats. [...]
- Happy Towel Day! — Towel Day is celebrated every year on 25 May as a tribute to the author Douglas Adams by his fans. On this day, fans openly carry a towel with them, as described in Adams’ The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy or share their folded animal towels to demonstrate their appreciation for the books and the [...]
- Wi-Fi gets quicker with 802.11ax, but... — 802.11ax Wi-Fi is faster, but most people should wait to buy into it | PCWorldhttps://www.pcworld.com/article/3269364/network-router/wi-fi-gets-quicker-with-80211ax-but-buying-early-might-offer-few-advantages.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2018-04-25&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202018-04-25&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlThe latest Wi-Fi standard makes home networks faster, especially for video streaming. The transition from 802.11ac to 802.11ax promises a modern networking hub that can cope with the burgeoning number and diversity of wireless devices that need access to your broadband [...]
- Facebook logs SMS texts and calls, us... — Facebook logs SMS texts and calls, users find as they delete accounts | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/25/facebook-logs-texts-and-calls-users-find-as-they-delete-accounts-cambridge-analytica?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=269049&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2As users continue to delete their Facebook accounts in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, a number are discovering that the social network holds far more data about them than they expected, including complete logs of incoming and [...]