Tomoharu Nishino at nXtClieClub came across this Lumitector screen protector where the graffiti area is impregnated with luminescent material. The web page claims that 20-30 minute exposure to light during the day will allow the graffiti area to glow 8-10 hours.
Glow-in-the-dark screen protector
- Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Review... — Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Reviewedhttps://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/2017-web-design-trends?ref=webdesignernews.com&rodeo_token=1ad6a85c-b4bf-496f-8742-e82576555926This article analyzes which predictions we got right, features new insight into those trends, and explores new trends that we overlooked at the beginning of the year. As usual, we quizzed a ton of experts from around the world for some exclusive thoughts on how web design has evolved [...]
- 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Too... — 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Tools, and Webapps | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/8-free-wordpress-code-generators-tools-and-webapps/?ref=donvy.comAs WordPress pushes over 25% of the web it’s easily the most popular CMS to date. And that means more developers are building new websites & webapps on the WP ecosystem. To cut down on dev time you can build on the work of others by reusing [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, October 20... — 3 Essential Design Trends, October 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/3-essential-design-trends-october-2017/?ref=donvy.comEvery designer loves breaking the rules every now and then. This month’s web design trends highlight some of the rebellious spirit in ways that look amazing. The key to all these rule-breaking designs is that the rest of the interface is simple and actually follows the rules. [...]
- New WebKit Features in Safari 11 — New WebKit Features in Safari 11 | WebKithttps://webkit.org/blog/7956/new-webkit-features-in-safari-11/With the release of iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra, the new Safari brings impressive performance improvements and great new WebKit features to the web. This release takes bold steps to curb all too common annoyances that have become… [...]
- Facebook Launches Desktop Chat Apps f... — News: Facebook Launches Desktop Chat Apps for Workplacehttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/17749/facebook-launches-desktop-chat-apps-for-workplaceAlongside the standard Facebook offering on the web and mobile, the social network targets business users with Workplace. It’s Facebook’s enterprise collaboration service aimed at being a complete communication tool for businesses. It costs between $1-$3 per user per month, and forms a separate, secure mini social network [...]