Slashdot reports that a German site (Translated) has posted a solution to defeat some Audio CD protection schemes such as Cactus DATA Shield 100/200, KeyAudio, and perhaps others. Don’t let these CDs kill your Mac!
Felt-tip marker crack
- MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter ke... — MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter keyboard, ‘Hey Siri’ and True Tonehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/07/13/macbook-pro-2018-hands-on/Apple unveiled some refreshed MacBook Pros this week, and I promised we’d be getting a unit to review ASAP. Sure enough, look what arrived in the mail today: a shiny, new 13-inch Mac. As you can see, the exterior design is the same as the [...]
- New Service Cryptee Gives You a Priva... — New Service Cryptee Gives You a Private Google Docs – The Mac Observerhttps://www.macobserver.com/news/cryptee-private-google-docs/A Redditor announced a service called Cryptee, which aims to give you a private Google Docs, as well as encrypted cloud storage. [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- BEWARE: Wendy’s Hack = BDO Phis... — The April 23 hack of fast food chain Wendy’s Philippines exposing over 80,000 records is now being used by the hackers to send phishing emails purportedly from BDO asking to verify your account. Obviously, DO NOT click on the button as it DOES NOT direct you to bdo.com.ph, but to dsi.mtsu.edu which is perhaps another compromised site housing a fake [...]
- Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disru... — Twitter to Reduce Visibility of Disruptive, Negative Accounts – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-15/twitter-to-reduce-visibility-of-disruptive-negative-accountsTwitter Inc. is taking another step to reduce the amount of harmful content on its site, this time expanding the effort beyond users who explicitly break the social network’s rules. [...]