Having tracked my FedEx shipment ever since it left Dell.com ($489.10 shipped!), I finally got my hands on my new Clie! First order of the day would be applying the screen protector which I got from Brando earlier, and then the fun began! HotSync via USB on Mac OS X doesn’t work yet, but it does over Bluetooth and Infra Red. The built-in digicam is so cool! And the screen is awesome! And there’s this thread on ClieSource.com where the virtual Graffiti has been hacked with skins! I’ve got the Mac OS X skin on mine.
Sony Clie PEG-NR70V in Manila!
- Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Me... — News: Can Cryptocurrency Mining Save the Media Business?http://sea.pcmag.com/news/19588/can-cryptocurrency-mining-save-the-media-businessThe media company Salon is testing an alternative to online ads that’ll serve a cryptocurrency miner that can help the publisher generate revenue. The miner—which requires people to opt in—runs over your internet browser and siphons away a PC’s excess computing power to generate a virtual currency called [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick ... — SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect smartphone upgradehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/sandisk-worlds-smallest-1tb-usb-c-stick/SanDisk’s ‘world’s smallest’ 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect gadget upgrade. The world’s smallest… prototype. For now. [...]
- What to look out for when moving clou... — What to look out for when moving cloud-based files that are stored locally on your Mac | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/3241025/data-center-cloud/what-to-look-out-for-when-moving-cloud-based-files-that-are-stored-locally-on-your-mac.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2017-12-28&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202017-12-28&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlAs always, it’s a good idea to back up your files before moving them. The best time to start creating a backup is right this second if you don’t have one. Sync services are a great way to [...]
- Apple Plans Combined iPhone, iPad ... — Apple Plans Combined iPhone, iPad & Mac Apps to Create One User Experience – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-20/apple-is-said-to-have-plan-to-combine-iphone-ipad-and-mac-apps?ref=donvy.comApple Inc.’s iPhone and iPad introduced a novel way of interacting with computers: via easy-to-use applications, accessible in the highly curated App Store. [...]