Having tracked my FedEx shipment ever since it left Dell.com ($489.10 shipped!), I finally got my hands on my new Clie! First order of the day would be applying the screen protector which I got from Brando earlier, and then the fun began! HotSync via USB on Mac OS X doesn’t work yet, but it does over Bluetooth and Infra Red. The built-in digicam is so cool! And the screen is awesome! And there’s this thread on ClieSource.com where the virtual Graffiti has been hacked with skins! I’ve got the Mac OS X skin on mine.
Sony Clie PEG-NR70V in Manila!
- SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE ... — [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Google goes for the wow at I/O, but w... — “We tell Facebook all about ourselves, but Google knows the real us,” says Brian Solis, an analyst at the Altimeter Group. “That’s why it’s so incredible — and also so dangerous at the same time.” Google goes for the wow at I/O, but what about privacy? – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/google-goes-for-the-wow-at-io-2018-but-what-about-privacy-ai-virtual-assistant/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The search giant was mostly mum about privacy [...]
- iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for co... — iOS 11.4 could make it tougher for cops to unlock your iPhone | ZDNethttps://www.zdnet.com/article/ios-feature-will-make-it-tougher-for-cops-to-unlock-your-iphone/Restrictions on the USB port are said to be “aimed squarely at law enforcement.” [...]
- Apple now will warn you if your Mac h... — Apple now will warn you if your Mac has old, 32-bit apps – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/apple-will-warn-you-if-your-old-32-bit-mac-apps-wont-work-well-as-it-moves-to-64-bit-with-macos-high-sierra/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The company’s computer operating system has been moving to more advanced technology, though MacOS High Sierra and at least the next version of Apple’s software will still support older apps. [...]