Touted as the world’s smallest Bluetooth headset, Nextlink’s BlueSpoon weighs less than 10 grams and is designed to fit any right ear. Weighing in at 23 grams is Jabra’s new FreeSpeak headset which features a two-way volume control button, and an answer/end button that supports voice activation so users can make and take calls without touching the handset. Nokia’s Wireless Headset HDW-1 sports the same form factor as Jabra’s and is paired with their 6310 phone.
Bluetooth headsets galore!
- The Movi Phone Stabilizer Will Make A... — https://www.wired.com/story/freefly-movi-gimbal/?mbid=nl_120617_daily_list3_p4The Movi, a stabilizing gimbal for shooting mobile video, is powered by some advanced software. Like any gimbal, it holds your camera still while you’re filming and mitigates bumps and shakes. A pair of motors inside the hand-held unit work to keep the phone from bouncing around while recording, and some nifty software keeps the [...]
- Ode to calligraphy: the world’s first... — Ode to calligraphy: the world’s first electronic calligraphy platform | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/11/ode-to-calligraphy-calligraphy-doesnt-lie#refnlCurrently on Kickstarter, the TSDL CALLIGRAPHY platform is dubbed “an ode to calligraphy”. The main goal of the platform is to develop the art of calligraphy by spreading it on popular, casual products. They’ve chosen the three most demanding ones: t-shirts, phone cases, canvasses and [...]
- How to Turn Any Old Speakers Into Wir... — https://www.wired.com/2014/08/bluetooth-audio-adapters/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list3_p3Adding a tiny Bluetooth adapter to your home stereo is the easy way to take your system from the Golden Age of Rock to the Modern Age of Spotify. [...]
- How to Prep Your Phone for Internatio... — https://www.wired.com/2017/05/prep-phone-international-travel/?mbid=nl_112417_daily_list1_p2If you want the option to hail an Uber from the Acropolis, read this guide. Using your phone abroad used to be complicated, expensive, or both, but it’s getting easier and easier. Here are a few options for bringing your smartphone abroad. [...]
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]