Monday, products and services enabling Anoto functionality will be launched in Sweden, making it possible to digitally transmit handwritten notes as e-mail, SMS, fax or digital copy directly to a computer. The market introduction is made by Anoto and four of its partners, counting Vodafone introducing the new Notera services in its GPRS net; Sony Ericsson’s CHA-30 Chatpen; and 3M and Esselte supplying paper products enabling Anoto functionality.
Sony Ericsson’s CHA-30 Bluetooth Chatpen
- Helping learners develop the digital ... — Helping learners develop the digital skills for their futureshttps://www.blog.google/topics/education/helping-learners-develop-digital-skills-their-future/As Belmar Elementary School’s school librarian, I’ve been using Applied Digital Skills with fourth through eighth graders. I’m also Belmar’s School Media Specialist, which means that I’m always looking for news ways to support my school’s learners. I’ve used the Applied Digital Skills units to help learners [...]
- How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI t... — How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI to transform retail and help customers buy cosmetics – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-sephora-is-leveraging-ar-and-ai-to-transform-retail-and-help-customers-buy-cosmetics/Beauty retailer Sephora followed customer technology trends to command the cosmetic industry worldwide. Here’s an inside look at its successful digital transformation. [...]
- Training workers for the digital age — [...]
- eBeam is a new type of smart pen that... — eBeam is a new type of smart pen that digitizes what you write without special paper | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/02/02/ebeam-smart-pen/Everything is becoming smart these days, and pens are no exception. There have been other smart pens launched over the years, but most require you to use a special kind of paper so the pen can know what [...]
- Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, a... — Instagram Is Turning Into Facebook, and That’s Bad – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/instagram-is-turning-into-facebook-and-thats-bad-1517422670Facebook Inc. has owned Instagram since 2012 but the two have felt totally different—until recently, when Instagram started using many of the same digital tricks Facebook pioneered to keep you scrolling longer. Part of what made Instagram great was that your main feed was a stream [...]