As early as October of 2001, Gold’s Gym at Glorietta has been offering membership to its soon-to-open fitness center, promising a March 2002 opening date. It has been a month since that promised date, and yet rubble is still visible at the gym’s location, with no official word from Gold’s Gym as to the delays. Anton San Diego of The Inquirer (Feb. 16) mentions a “soft opening in March and grand opening in July.” I seriously wonder what the hell a “soft opening” is – whatever it was, it never happened. A luncheon/show was held last February 19 at StreetLife, but no mention of the delays were made. How can they possibly NOT know that they can’t open in two (2) weeks time! Can you spell S-C-A-M? Perhaps Gold’s Gym doesn’t know that its franchisee, GlobalFit Asia, is fucking up in the Philippines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know that Filipinos won’t stand for this. Can you imagine this situation happening in the U.S.? Can you spell L-A-W-S-U-I-T? [Update: They have opened as of 15 May 2002, albeit without shower facilities! Duh?]
Gold’s Gym Manila SUCKS big time!!!
- WordCamp Manila 2017 — WordCamp Manila 2017 – Manila WordPress Meetup (Manila) | Meetuphttps://www.meetup.com/Manila-WordPress-Meetup/events/243149401/?_cookie-check=wV7NWwLefqeoGiQOTickets are NOW ON SALE and are selling fast! Get your tickets here: https://2017.manila.wordcamp.org/ WordCamp Manila is a community-organised WordPress gathering that brings together bloggers, web developers, designers, artists, small business owners, entrepreneurs, educators and new WP users from the Philippines as well as WP enthusiast [...]
- Allow The Kingsman X Mr Porter Collab... — Allow The Kingsman X Mr Porter Collab To Infiltrate Your Wardrobe | Coachhttp://www.coachmag.co.uk/style/6897/allow-the-kingsman-x-mr-porter-collab-to-infiltrate-your-wardrobe?_mout=1&utm_campaign=coach_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletterIn line with the release of the blockbuster follow-up to Kingsman: The Secret Service, ever-excellent menswear destination Mr Porter has worked with director Matthew Vaughn to develop Kingsman, a bespoke line of luxury clothing that comes straight from the film’s costume department. [...]
- Apple Pay FAQ: The ultimate guide on ... — Apple Pay FAQ: The ultimate guide on how and where to use Apple’s payment platform | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/2834669/ios/apple-pay-faq-the-ultimate-guide-on-how-and-where-to-use-apples-payment-platform.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2017-09-08&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202017-09-08&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlHere’s everything you need to know about Apple Pay, including how to use it on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac, and what stores and apps accept it. [...]
- We are all developing a healthier rel... — Adobe Reveals the Secrets of Email | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/08/adobe-reveals-the-secrets-of-email/Adobe shared the results of its 3rd annual consumer email survey today, and while some of the findings are extremely predictable—nobody likes spam—others are downright shocking: for example, business email is 36 times more popular than social message services like Slack. Yeah, let that one sink in… [...]
- How Hurricane Harvey Became So Destru... — How Hurricane Harvey Became So Destructive – The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/climate/how-hurricane-harvey-became-so-destructive.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsScientists say warm waters and stagnant winds in the upper atmosphere built a monster of a storm. Whether climate change is to blame is less clear. [...]