As early as October of 2001, Gold’s Gym at Glorietta has been offering membership to its soon-to-open fitness center, promising a March 2002 opening date. It has been a month since that promised date, and yet rubble is still visible at the gym’s location, with no official word from Gold’s Gym as to the delays. Anton San Diego of The Inquirer (Feb. 16) mentions a “soft opening in March and grand opening in July.” I seriously wonder what the hell a “soft opening” is – whatever it was, it never happened. A luncheon/show was held last February 19 at StreetLife, but no mention of the delays were made. How can they possibly NOT know that they can’t open in two (2) weeks time! Can you spell S-C-A-M? Perhaps Gold’s Gym doesn’t know that its franchisee, GlobalFit Asia, is fucking up in the Philippines. Email email@example.com and let them know that Filipinos won’t stand for this. Can you imagine this situation happening in the U.S.? Can you spell L-A-W-S-U-I-T? [Update: They have opened as of 15 May 2002, albeit without shower facilities! Duh?]
Gold’s Gym Manila SUCKS big time!!!
- How to create private Alexa skills wi... — How to create private Alexa skills without code | TechHivehttps://www.techhive.com/article/3268936/speakers/how-to-create-private-alexa-skills-without-code.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2018-04-19&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202018-04-19&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlAmazon’s Alexa Skills Blueprints let anyone with an Alexa device make household skills. [...]
- Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mi... — https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/facebook-building-8-explored-data-sharing-agreement-with-hospitals.html?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsFacebook’s Building 8 team approached top hospitals about a data-sharing agreement, but the plan has been put on pause after the Cambridge Analytica data leak scandal. [...]
- 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Shoul... — 11 Dangerous Data Breaches That Should Freak You Out | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/346836/11-dangerous-data-breaches-that-should-freak-you-out?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleIn recent decades, we’ve seen some of the most secure servers in the world breached by black hats. We spotlight the intrusions and leaks that caused serious damage, whether it be financial or informational. [...]
- International Design Awards: 2018 Win... — International Design Awards: 2018 Winner Galleries – HOW Designhttp://www.howdesign.com/international-design-awards-2018-winner-galleries/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=hw-cbu-nl-180402fw_source=newsletter&fw_medium=email&fw_campaign=hw-cbu-nl-180402Explore the 294 winners of the 25th HOW International Design Awards, judged by Su Mathews Hale, Pum Lefebure, Leland Maschmeyer, Vanessa Foley and Brian Collins. [...]
- Subscribe to healthy snacks — Check out RAW BITES, the Philippines’ first healthy snacks subscription box. Discover 10 or15 of the greatest healthy snacks the world is going crazy about every month. Think the newest superfoods, wholefood bars, nut butters, veggie and fruit chips, protein balls, raw chocolates, freeze dried fruits, super blends or gluten-free cereals – that’s just an [...]