Sony today expanded its handheld line, adding the CLIE PEG-T615C and PEG-S360 to its product line. The CLIE PEG-T615C handheld, only half-an-inch thin, claims to to be the “world’s thinnest color Palm-Powered device,” featuring a high-resolution (320 x 320 pixels) TFT color display (with backlights). Both the CLIE PEG-T615C and the monochrome CLIE PEG-S360 offer 16MB of internal memory with a Memory Stick slot of course. The CLIE PEG-T615C, available in royal blue or brushed silver, is due later this month for $400, while the monochrome CLIE PEG-S360 is due in Febraury for about $200. Both are available for pre-order via the Sony Website.
More new Clie PDAs from Sony
- Impressive Adobe Algorithm Transfers ... — Impressive Adobe Algorithm Transfers One Photo’s Style Onto Anotherhttps://petapixel.com/2017/03/29/cornelladobe-show-copy-color-lighting-one-photo-another/?ref=webdesignernews.comTwo pairs of researchers from Cornell University and Adobe have teamed up and developed a “Deep Photo Style Transfer” algorithm that can automatically apply the style (read: color and lighting) of one photo to another. The early results are incredibly impressive and promising. [...]
- WPPI 2017: The Best New Photo Product... — The WPPI show in Las Vegas is a great chance to see what’s new in the world of portrait and wedding photography. There were some notable announcements timed with this year’s show, including a couple high-end portrait lenses from Sony and Tamron. Scroll down to see the new and notable products we spotted on the [...]
- Minimalism: Not a Passing Trend, a De... — Design can be a trendy business. It’s easy to fall into the trap of following what others deem exciting — moving with the grain rather than against it. However, there’s a problem with trendy design: it gets old. Recently, there has been a resurgence of simple geometric forms in branding: simple color blocks of type in packaging, [...]
- Essential design trends, February 201... — An interesting visual presence above the scroll is the first impression a user gets of a website. Whether that user continues to click can depend on a number of things, including imagery, readability and overall interest in the content. This month we are looking at three trends that make a distinct first impression—dark color overlays [...]
- 2016 Camera of the Year: Fujifilm X-P... — The X-Pro2, with its 24.3MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS III sensor, delivered terrific results in the Popular Photography Test Lab. Resolution at ISO 100 was the highest we’ve seen from an APS-C-sized sensor, and the camera held noise to moderately low up to ISO 800. Factoring in its highly accurate color rendition, we rated overall image [...]