Digital Global Network today announced its new Mac-compatible portable MP3 player, MPIO-DMK. The device, which is about the size of a key holder and weighs only 29 grams, offers either 64MB or 128MB of memory, USB support, and a backlit LCD displaying track information. The MPIO-DMK also comes with a belt-clip and arm-strap for easily wearing the device. The device is available now in both 64MB (US$179) and 128MB ($209) versions.
Another tiny MP3 player
- MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter ke... — MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter keyboard, ‘Hey Siri’ and True Tonehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/07/13/macbook-pro-2018-hands-on/Apple unveiled some refreshed MacBook Pros this week, and I promised we’d be getting a unit to review ASAP. Sure enough, look what arrived in the mail today: a shiny, new 13-inch Mac. As you can see, the exterior design is the same as the [...]
- iPhone X Plus Expected to Spur Massiv... — iPhone X Plus Expected to Spur Massive Upgrade Supercyclehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-x-plus-expected-spur-massive-upgrade-supercycle/74694/A new supply chain report suggests that Apple believes its largest 2018 iPhone will also be its most popular. The iPhone X Plus is rumored to occupy the top tier of the three-iPhone lineup this year. Its stablemates will be a direct iPhone X successor with a [...]
- New Service Cryptee Gives You a Priva... — New Service Cryptee Gives You a Private Google Docs – The Mac Observerhttps://www.macobserver.com/news/cryptee-private-google-docs/A Redditor announced a service called Cryptee, which aims to give you a private Google Docs, as well as encrypted cloud storage. [...]
- Apple’s Most Important WWDC 2018 Anno... — ARKit 2, Privacy, Siri Shortcuts: The Most Important WWDC 2018 News – Varietyhttps://variety.com/2018/digital/news/wwdc-2018-biggest-news-siri-ios-apple-tv-1202829288/“Today is all about software,” proclaimed Apple CEO Tim Cook during the opening keynote for Apple’s 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose, Calif., on Monday, setting the stage for a long list of announcements of new features coming to iPhone, iPad, [...]
- Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilit... — Attention PGP Users: New Vulnerabilities Require You To Take Action Now | Electronic Frontier Foundationhttps://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/05/attention-pgp-users-new-vulnerabilities-require-you-take-action-nowUPDATE (5/14/18): More information has been released. See EFF’s more detailed explanation and analysis here.A group of European security researchers have released a warning about a set of vulnerabilities affecting users of PGP and S/MIME. EFF has been in communication with [...]