Digital Global Network today announced its new Mac-compatible portable MP3 player, MPIO-DMK. The device, which is about the size of a key holder and weighs only 29 grams, offers either 64MB or 128MB of memory, USB support, and a backlit LCD displaying track information. The MPIO-DMK also comes with a belt-clip and arm-strap for easily wearing the device. The device is available now in both 64MB (US$179) and 128MB ($209) versions.
Another tiny MP3 player
- How to install and use GPG Suite to e... — How to install and use GPG Suite to encrypt email with Apple Mail – TechRepublichttp://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-install-and-use-gpg-suite-to-encrypt-email-with-apple-mail/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472When you’re on your Mac and you need to email sensitive information, don’t let a lack of tools get in your way. Here’s how the GPG Suite can make encrypting email easy in Apple Mail. [...]
- After Vegas, why do we still treat th... — After Vegas, why do we still treat the US as a civilised state? | Catherine Bennett | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/07/after-vegas-why-do-we-still-treat-the-us-as-a-civilised-country?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=247057&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In the wake of last week’s slaughter, it’s time to damn America as a rogue state when it comes to arms [...]
- Google and Facebook Have Failed Us — Google and Facebook Have Failed Us – The Atlantic – Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-atlantic/google-and-facebook-have-failed-us-61b526beb817The world’s most powerful information gatekeepers neglected their duties in Las Vegas. Again. [...]
- Why video editing forced one Linux de... — Why video editing forced one Linux devotee to buy a Macbook – TechRepublichttp://www.techrepublic.com/article/why-video-editing-forced-one-linux-devotee-to-buy-a-macbook/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472What happens when a devout Linux user sees a light they’d been denying for years? Jack Wallen explains why he had to break his Linux-only rule and buy into the cult of Mac. [...]
- Security News This Week: Go Update Yo... — https://www.wired.com/story/update-macos-high-sierra-security-patch?mbid=nl_100717_dailyHigh Sierra 10.13 had two disappointing credential security bugs at launch, but Apple says that both have been patched in this update. [...]