Now Motorola is taking a refreshing new approach at design that the company hopes will bring back the golden age where the company’s StarTac mobile phones were more popular than anything else on the market. Motorola’s new v.70 has a trendy look and a refreshing new design – it is sleek, trendy and light – ultra light in fact, since it weighs only 79g. The dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz mobile phone with GPRS support has a rather unusual twist to it though, and that’s that its lid doesn’t flip up like Motorola’s StarTac series, but instead opens when twisted horizontally.
Motorola’s new twist – the v.70
- ‘Stranger Things’ Sets Se... — ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Premiere Date, Teaser | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stranger-things-season-2-premiere-date-teaser-1019936On Tuesday, Netflix announced that season two of the hit series will launch Oct. 27. Additionally, Netflix released a new teaser for season two which promises that “1984 only gets stranger.” The release date and tagline are only fitting considering that, as previously revealed, the second [...]
- Camera maker RED is building a phone ... — Camera maker RED is building a phone with a ‘holographic’ screenhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/06/red-hydrogen-one/The people behind the crazy-expensive RED cameras are making a crazy-expensive, holographic phone. The company just revealed its plans to release the Hydrogen One, a high-powered, unlocked Android smartphone with prices starting at an eye-watering $1,195. That gets you an aluminum phone with some crazy [...]
- Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed ... — News: Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed to Comply With Data Protection Lawshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16412/googles-deepmind-trial-failed-to-comply-with-data-protectionA year-long investigation found that patients were not adequately informed that medical data would be used as part of a trial of Streams, a mobile app designed to help with the real-time detection of acute kidney injury (AKI). “There’s no doubt the huge potential that [...]
- Art of the Title — About the site — Art of the Titlehttp://www.artofthetitle.com/about/Art of the Title is an online publication run by Managing Editor Lola Landekic and Senior Editor Will Perkins, both of whom are based in Toronto, Canada. Art of the Title is the definitive resource for title sequence design, spanning the film, television, conference, and videogame industries. Featuring [...]
- How TV Opening Titles Got to Be So Da... — TV is way better than it used to be and you can say the same thing for the opening titles of your favorite series. They used to be afterthoughts, but now they’re artistic statements of their own. https://www.wired.com/video/how-opening-titles-became-so-damn-good [...]