Now Motorola is taking a refreshing new approach at design that the company hopes will bring back the golden age where the company’s StarTac mobile phones were more popular than anything else on the market. Motorola’s new v.70 has a trendy look and a refreshing new design – it is sleek, trendy and light – ultra light in fact, since it weighs only 79g. The dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz mobile phone with GPRS support has a rather unusual twist to it though, and that’s that its lid doesn’t flip up like Motorola’s StarTac series, but instead opens when twisted horizontally.
Motorola’s new twist – the v.70
- What you should know about 5G — The next generation of mobile networks is coming sooner than you think. Here are the most important facts about the tech. [...]
- Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability... — Google’s AI Manifesto: Accountability, Privacy, and No Killer Robots – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/270922-googles-ai-manifesto-accountability-privacy-and-no-killer-robots?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleGoogle lists seven core values for its AI research and lists several applications that are off-limits. Google’s general objectives for AI include being socially beneficial, avoiding creating or reinforcing unfair bias, being built and tested for safety, being accountable to people, incorporating privacy design principles, [...]
- The design of the new Senate building... — We have money for this??? [...]
- 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designe... — 18 Twitter Accounts Every Web Designer Should Follow in 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/18-twitter-accounts-every-web-designer-should-follow-in-2018/?ref=donvy.comWhen you think about social media marketing for your web design business, you may be inclined to focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Dribbble. After all, visuals play a major part in the conversations that take place there and you are [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 — 3 Essential Design Trends, May 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/05/3-essential-design-trends-may-2018/Attention grabbing designs are a goal for almost any project. But there are some techniques that draw users in faster than others. Those are just the elements that this month’s trends are all about. From funky, tiny navigation, to fun cut out and layers, to fast movement [...]