Now Motorola is taking a refreshing new approach at design that the company hopes will bring back the golden age where the company’s StarTac mobile phones were more popular than anything else on the market. Motorola’s new v.70 has a trendy look and a refreshing new design – it is sleek, trendy and light – ultra light in fact, since it weighs only 79g. The dual-band GSM 900/1800 MHz mobile phone with GPRS support has a rather unusual twist to it though, and that’s that its lid doesn’t flip up like Motorola’s StarTac series, but instead opens when twisted horizontally.
Motorola’s new twist – the v.70
- Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Review... — Major 2017 Web Design Trends – Reviewedhttps://www.shopify.ca/partners/blog/2017-web-design-trends?ref=webdesignernews.com&rodeo_token=1ad6a85c-b4bf-496f-8742-e82576555926This article analyzes which predictions we got right, features new insight into those trends, and explores new trends that we overlooked at the beginning of the year. As usual, we quizzed a ton of experts from around the world for some exclusive thoughts on how web design has evolved [...]
- 5 must-read books for design students — 5 must-read books for design students | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/5-must-read-books-for-design-studentsStart off your collection with these five essential design books. [...]
- 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October ... — 20 Best New Portfolio Sites, October 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/20-best-new-portfolio-sites-october-2017/?ref=donvy.comYet another almost-even mix of design trends and aesthetics. [...]
- “American Vandal” Is Like “Serial,” B... — “American Vandal” Is Like “Serial,” But with Dick Jokes | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/jia-tolentino/american-vandal-is-like-serial-but-with-dick-jokes?mbid=nl_Daily%20100717&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=12091935&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1260546544&spReportId=MTI2MDU0NjU0NAS2Netflix’s new series is an eight-episode true-crime parody that escalates at the pace and rhythm of sketch comedy. [...]
- Abandoned highway in Korea transforme... — Abandoned highway in Korea transformed into sky garden called Seoullo 7017 | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/10/abandoned-highway-in-korea-transformed-into-sky-garden-called-seoullo-7017#refnlAn abandoned highway in Seoul, Korea has been transformed into a truly inspiring “plant village” – a greener contrast to the noise and traffic in the busy streets below. The 983-meter long elevated walkway was first built in 1970 was only just recently [...]