Casio announced a new version of the famous wrist camera watch which went on sale in japan on the 23rd of November. The new model features a color display to directly view the color images on the wrist. The Casio Color Wrist Camera WQV-10 has a color liquid crystal display with 4096 colors. There will be initially two versions: one with metal band (WQV-10DJ) and one with a black plastic band WQV-10J.
New Casio WQV-10 wrist camera
- The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the n... — The digital YASHICA Y35 has all the nuances of an old analog camera without any of the hassles | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/12/the-yashica-y35/If there has been any trend these past few months in tech it’s been this: old can be new again and retro is definitely, definitely in. The same goes for digital photography and the resurgence… [...]
- Stossel: Ayn Rand–The Author People L... — [...]
- What Makes Black Mirror So Dark — [...]
- Stossel: 100 years of Communist Disas... — [...]
- Get the Most Out of iOS 11 With These... — https://www.wired.com/story/camera-tricks-for-ios11?mbid=nl_092817_gadgetlab_&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%Take your iPhone photography to the next level with these new features. [...]