The new Sony PEG T-600C, with a slim design and a whopping 16 MB RAM would be released in Japan on 08 December. (More pictures from ZDNet Japan) The Sony PEG-T400 is the Japanese equivalent to the T415, with more pictures here.
Yet another new Sony Clie
- How to Know When to Stop Designing — How to Know When to Stop Designing – UX Power Tools – Mediumhttps://medium.com/ux-power-tools/how-to-know-when-to-stop-designing-a2f921d7f071You know that oft-quoted line from Antoine Saint-Exupery? “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” [...]
- What “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About ... — What Wes Anderson’s “Isle of Dogs” Gets Right About Japan | The New Yorkerhttps://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-isle-of-dogs-gets-right-about-japan?mbid=nl_041418_Daily&CNDID=50268964&spMailingID=13315425&spUserID=MjA0NTE2Mjc4MjE5S0&spJobID=1381232165&spReportId=MTM4MTIzMjE2NQS2To say that the film dehumanizes the Japanese is to assume the primacy of an English-speaking audience. [...]
- You Don’t Design for Your Portfolio, ... — You Don’t Design for Your Portfolio, You Design for the Clienthttps://medium.muz.li/you-dont-design-for-your-portfolio-you-design-for-the-client-fde1a8d0514d?mc_cid=d5af0c3b92&mc_eid=c6fb01f586Avoid making the mistake of getting angry when the client doesn’t want to go in the direction you want to go for your portfolio. [...]
- 3 Essential Design Trends, April 2018 — 3 Essential Design Trends, April 2018 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2018/04/3-essential-design-trends-april-2018/Shapes and typography are two elements that can add a lot of impact to a website design project even when they don’t always occupy the greatest amount of space. [...]
- 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Office... — 6 Secrets Apple’s Chief Design Officer Revealed in Naomi Campbell Interviewhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/6-secrets-apples-chief-design-officer-revealed-in-naomi-campbell-interview/67571/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=04042018&utm_term=NewsletterApple Chief Design Officer Jony Ive is an influential man. Not just at Cupertino, but in the entire technology industry. Indeed, the products and services [...]