Swedish Company Senseboard introduces Virtual Keyboard. Senseboard™ VK is typically used together with a PDA, a Smart Phone or a Wearable Computer with a Head Mounted Display. The VK hand mounted devices allow the user to type on any surface as if it were a keyboard. Sensors in the units measure the finger movements and artificial intelligence and a language processor determine appropriate keystrokes or mouse movements.
The No-Keyboard Keyboard
- Why it’s not OK to drink too mu... — Why it's not OK to drink too much and talk too loudly at this L.A. bar – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-fo-cocktails-eric-alperin-20170531-story.html“Welcome, please wait to be seated. Our process takes time; thank you for your patience. We are first come, first served and we don’t take reservations. We cannot accommodate parties larger than six people. No vulgar language [...]
- Exclusive: Behind Fluent Design, Micr... — https://www.fastcodesign.com/90124947/exclusive-behind-fluent-design-microsofts-vision-for-the-future-of-interfacesEphemeral. Light. Ethereal. The language Microsoft’s designers uses to describe its new design language are borrowed from the art world. [...]
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the w... — A new file-encrypting ransomware program for macOS is being distributed through BitTorrent websites, and users who fall victim to it won’t be able to recover their files, even if they pay. Crypto ransomware programs for macOS are rare. This is the second such threat found in the wild so far, and it’s a poorly designed one. The [...]
- Find the perfect card for your ‘Geeky... — My Geeky Valentine is a project by French designer, Joanna Behar. In her words, “For Valentine’s day even graphic designers, type nerds, web designers, mac users and Adobe lovers deserve special cards for the geek they love.” Behar ends with, “Made by a geek for geeks.” Behar recently completed a BFA in Communication Design at Parsons The [...]
- You Will Regret These Choices in 10 Y... — Life is short. Youth is finite. You have every opportunity to make the most of the life you have right now. Your choices today will determine the number of regrets you will have in the next ten years. The most common regrets you have probably read about are: missed opportunities, not spending time more prudently, [...]