Swedish Company Senseboard introduces Virtual Keyboard. Senseboard™ VK is typically used together with a PDA, a Smart Phone or a Wearable Computer with a Head Mounted Display. The VK hand mounted devices allow the user to type on any surface as if it were a keyboard. Sensors in the units measure the finger movements and artificial intelligence and a language processor determine appropriate keystrokes or mouse movements.
The No-Keyboard Keyboard
- Tips to Speed Up Slow iOS 11 on iPhon... — 8+6 🔥 Tips to Speed Up Slow iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad: Let’s fix the issuehttps://www.howtoisolve.com/speed-up-slow-ios-11-iphone-ipad-issues/Are you looking for the best solution for speeding up iOS 11 on iPhones and iPad after update? There could be specks of wisdom here, just bear with the language… [...]
- iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 coo... — iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 cool hidden features – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-x-face-id-cool-hidden-features/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756And we don’t mean selfie portraits or animated poop. Apple’s least-flashy use for Face ID may be its most convenient for phone owners, because in order to benefit from it, you won’t have to do anything at all. This subtler part of Face [...]
- This is your brain on art — This is your brain on art – Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/lifestyle/your-brain-on-art/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_sa-kaufman-1218pm%3Ahomepage%2FstoryWhen we experience art, we feel connected to something larger. Why? If you think about it, having a great time at the theater defies logic in many ways. We’re surrounded by strangers, bombarded with unusual images and often faced with a wordless language of symbols. Yet, on [...]
- The truth behind Facebook AI inventin... — The truth behind Facebook AI inventing a new languagehttps://firstname.lastname@example.org/the-truth-behind-facebook-ai-inventing-a-new-language-37c5d680e5a7Shutting down a chat bot when it stops showing a reasonable outcome is about as ominous as changing a faulty light bulb. [...]
- Why it’s not OK to drink too mu... — Why it's not OK to drink too much and talk too loudly at this L.A. bar – LA Timeshttp://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-fo-cocktails-eric-alperin-20170531-story.html“Welcome, please wait to be seated. Our process takes time; thank you for your patience. We are first come, first served and we don’t take reservations. We cannot accommodate parties larger than six people. No vulgar language [...]