IBM today unveiled first, the Deskstar 120GXP, the industry’s lowest-power consumption 3.5-inch desktop hard drive with a 120 gigabyte (GB)1 capacity and performing at 7200 RPM. Next up: the Travelstar 60GH and 40GN family. The Travelstar 60H, at 60 GB and 5400 RPM, is the industry’s highest-capacity, highest-performing 2.5-inch notebook drive.
IBM releases 60GB 2.5-inch hard drive
- More than your average SD card / flas... — Samsung’s EVO Plus MicroSD card is 256GB & can record 4K: $85 (Reg. $110) | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2018/05/11/samsung-evo-plus-256gb-micro-sd/Platinum Micro via Rakuten offers the Samsung 256GB EVO Plus U3-rated MicroSD card for $84.99 shipped when you use code PLM18 at checkout. Flash drives, SD cards, and external hard drives are cheap in Amazon’s one-day SanDisk sale | Macworldhttps://www.macworld.com/article/3273029/computers/flash-drives-sd-cards-and-external-hard-drives-are-cheap-in-amazons-one-day-sandisk-sale.htmlAmazon’s [...]
- 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy... — If you survive the heat, the politics, the EJK. 10 Places To Visit in Manila To Enjoy During This Summerhttps://www.shopback.ph/blog/places-to-visit-in-metro-manila?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=phsb_nl180513_2_en_blg_1001001_1_0_blogJL2_shopback.2895782&utm_content=bd_scm_1_0_blogMetro Manila has enough places to visit to keep you entertained all Summer. If you can’t go out of the city for a long trip make the most of what Manila has to offer: culture, art, [...]
- WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular ... — WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular Signal Booster Helps in Remote Areas – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/260444-weboost-drive-sleek-cellular-signal-booster-helps-remote-areas?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHere’s a quick way to step up cellular calling and data quality in your car when you’re off someplace remote, such as in snow country or an out-of-the-way beach down south: Install a cellular phone signal booster. The major player in the market [...]
- The Loop — THE LOOP: a documentary on IBM design thinking | InVisionhttps://www.invisionapp.com/enterprise/ibm-design-thinking?ref=donvy.comInVision presents THE LOOP, a short documentary on IBM’s inspirational journey to adopt design thinking and transform business outcomes throughout the company [...]
- IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvet... — IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvetica”https://www.fastcodesign.com/90150350/ibms-quest-to-design-the-helvetica-of-the-21st-centuryThe company’s first typeface, called IBM Plex, is free for anyone to use. SaveSave [...]