IBM today unveiled first, the Deskstar 120GXP, the industry’s lowest-power consumption 3.5-inch desktop hard drive with a 120 gigabyte (GB)1 capacity and performing at 7200 RPM. Next up: the Travelstar 60GH and 40GN family. The Travelstar 60H, at 60 GB and 5400 RPM, is the industry’s highest-capacity, highest-performing 2.5-inch notebook drive.
IBM releases 60GB 2.5-inch hard drive
- WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular ... — WeBoost Drive Sleek Review: Cellular Signal Booster Helps in Remote Areas – ExtremeTechhttps://www.extremetech.com/extreme/260444-weboost-drive-sleek-cellular-signal-booster-helps-remote-areas?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHere’s a quick way to step up cellular calling and data quality in your car when you’re off someplace remote, such as in snow country or an out-of-the-way beach down south: Install a cellular phone signal booster. The major player in the market [...]
- The Loop — THE LOOP: a documentary on IBM design thinking | InVisionhttps://www.invisionapp.com/enterprise/ibm-design-thinking?ref=donvy.comInVision presents THE LOOP, a short documentary on IBM’s inspirational journey to adopt design thinking and transform business outcomes throughout the company [...]
- IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvet... — IBM’s Quest To Design The “New Helvetica”https://www.fastcodesign.com/90150350/ibms-quest-to-design-the-helvetica-of-the-21st-centuryThe company’s first typeface, called IBM Plex, is free for anyone to use. SaveSave [...]
- LivePerson and IBM Watson created an ... — Goodbye call centers! [...]
- IBM Fits AI Wave Forecaster on Raspbe... — IBM Fits AI Wave Forecaster on Raspberry Pi – Geek.comhttps://www.geek.com/tech/ibm-fits-ai-wave-forecaster-on-raspberry-pi-1718419/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleScientists have developed an advanced wave forecasting system that can run speedy simulations on a Raspberry Pi. Using deep learning, analysts at IBM Research Ireland, Baylor University, and the University of Notre Dame … [...]