Apple has announced the 667 MHz PowerBook Titanium G4. The updated PowerBook features a 550 or 667 MHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine, 256K of on-chip level 2 cache, 100 MHz and 133MHz system bus respectively, ATI Mobility Radeon graphics accelerator with AGP 4X support and 16MB of DDR RAM, gigabit ethernet, and replaced its infamous yo-yo-style power adapter with a new square-shaped power designed to fit in the palm of your hand for both TiBook and iBook. The new iBook Dual USB lineup feature a fast 500 or 600 MHz PowerPC G3 processor, 256K on-chip cache, 100 MHz system bus and the ATI RAGE Mobility 128 graphics accelerator with 8MB of SDRAM and AGP 2X support.
Updated Apple laptops
- MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter ke... — MacBook Pro 2018 hands-on: Quieter keyboard, ‘Hey Siri’ and True Tonehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/07/13/macbook-pro-2018-hands-on/Apple unveiled some refreshed MacBook Pros this week, and I promised we’d be getting a unit to review ASAP. Sure enough, look what arrived in the mail today: a shiny, new 13-inch Mac. As you can see, the exterior design is the same as the [...]
- iPhone X Plus (A12) Performance Score... — iPhone X Plus (A12) Performance Scores Leak and They’re Incrediblehttps://www.idropnews.com/iphone-x/iphone-x-plus-a12-geekbench-scores-leak-unrivaled-speed/75715/Apple’s latest and greatest iPhones — the beastly A11 Bionic-powered iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X — are without question Apple’s most powerful iPhone models to date. The iPhone X as we know it is a truly capable device, but with Apple just a little [...]
- iPhone X Plus Expected to Spur Massiv... — iPhone X Plus Expected to Spur Massive Upgrade Supercyclehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-x-plus-expected-spur-massive-upgrade-supercycle/74694/A new supply chain report suggests that Apple believes its largest 2018 iPhone will also be its most popular. The iPhone X Plus is rumored to occupy the top tier of the three-iPhone lineup this year. Its stablemates will be a direct iPhone X successor with a [...]
- Eight American Sparkling Wines for a ... — Eight American Sparkling Wines for a Festive Fourth of July – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-29/best-american-sparkling-wines-champagne-pet-nat-white-rose?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsWinemakers across the U.S. are bringing the bubbles in a serious way. In the past few years they have embraced a style of sparkling wine called pétillant naturel (pet-nat), in which wines finish in the bottle, without the usual addition of yeast and sugar [...]
- Apple iOS 12 First Look — [...]