Apple has announced the 667 MHz PowerBook Titanium G4. The updated PowerBook features a 550 or 667 MHz PowerPC G4 processor with Velocity Engine, 256K of on-chip level 2 cache, 100 MHz and 133MHz system bus respectively, ATI Mobility Radeon graphics accelerator with AGP 4X support and 16MB of DDR RAM, gigabit ethernet, and replaced its infamous yo-yo-style power adapter with a new square-shaped power designed to fit in the palm of your hand for both TiBook and iBook. The new iBook Dual USB lineup feature a fast 500 or 600 MHz PowerPC G3 processor, 256K on-chip cache, 100 MHz system bus and the ATI RAGE Mobility 128 graphics accelerator with 8MB of SDRAM and AGP 2X support.
Updated Apple laptops
- Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens Jun... — Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens June 4thhttps://www.engadget.com/2018/03/13/apple-s-2018-wwdc-event-starts-june-4th/Apple has announced the dates for its annual developer conference, WWDC. The event is scheduled for June 4th through 8th and like last year, it will take place in San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center. [...]
- Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the Wa... — Nobody Wants to Let Google Win the War for Maps All Over Again – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-21/nobody-wants-to-let-google-win-the-war-for-maps-all-over-again?utm_campaign=news&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenewsSelf-driving cars need painfully detailed data on every inch of street. Can automakers solve the problem without the reigning superpower of maps? Google won by blanketing the globe with its street-mapping cars and with software expertise that couldn’t be matched by [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick ... — SanDisk’s tiny 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect smartphone upgradehttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/09/sandisk-worlds-smallest-1tb-usb-c-stick/SanDisk’s ‘world’s smallest’ 1TB USB-C stick is the perfect gadget upgrade. The world’s smallest… prototype. For now. [...]