“Looks weird. Sounds great.” The Nokia 5510 digital music player, announced for Europe, Asia and Africa, plays 2 hours of downloaded files when you’re on the move, and the FM Radio keeps you in touch with the best channels, wherever you’re at. You can even listen to the Music Player or FM radio while you’re playing games or sending messages. With WAP support and 5 games pre-installed, the 5510 features a full keyboard for convenient text messaging.
New Nokia 5510
- Helping learners develop the digital ... — Helping learners develop the digital skills for their futureshttps://www.blog.google/topics/education/helping-learners-develop-digital-skills-their-future/As Belmar Elementary School’s school librarian, I’ve been using Applied Digital Skills with fourth through eighth graders. I’m also Belmar’s School Media Specialist, which means that I’m always looking for news ways to support my school’s learners. I’ve used the Applied Digital Skills units to help learners [...]
- How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI t... — How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI to transform retail and help customers buy cosmetics – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-sephora-is-leveraging-ar-and-ai-to-transform-retail-and-help-customers-buy-cosmetics/Beauty retailer Sephora followed customer technology trends to command the cosmetic industry worldwide. Here’s an inside look at its successful digital transformation. [...]
- Training workers for the digital age — [...]
- Nokia 8110 4G reboots the phone from ... — Nokia 8110 4G reboots the ’90s phone from ‘The Matrix’ at MWC – CNETThe classic ’90s “banana phone” is back with 4G and apps on board. Keanu would be proud. Welcome back, then, the Nokia 8110 4G, a new, updated version of the classic 20-year-old phone. [...]
- Ageing Asia and its healthcare workfo... — Ageing Asia and its healthcare workforce: An impending public health crisis?https://today.mims.com/ageing-asia-and-its-healthcare-workforce-an-impending-public-health-crisisAccording to a recent report published by the World Health Organisation (WHO), South-East Asian countries will experience one of the largest increase in the total number of healthcare workers by 2030. It is estimated that the region will have just under 11 million qualified health [...]