Sam from PalmsCity.com in Hong Kong has successfully upgraded his Sony Clie PEG-N700C to OS 4.1 and is offering this service for the upgrade price of HK$580 (US$74.5). The Singapore Palm Users Group has, in fact, already availed of Sam’s services in the past for memory upgrades to the Palm V. One was held in October 1999 and the other in January 2000.
Sony Clie Palm OS 4.1 upgrade in HK
- Plan ahead: Solar eclipses of 2024 (U... — The next total solar eclipse visible across North America will take place on Monday, April 8, 2024. From our side of the world, a total solar eclipse will occur on April 20, 2042 which will be visible in the Philippines – 25 years from now, if we survive the executions in the next five years, that is. [...]
- Samantha Bee, the new heroine of Amer... — Samantha Bee, the new heroine of American political satire | Television & radio | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/13/samantha-bee-full-frontal-donald-trump-interview?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=239242&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2The graduate of Jon Stewart’s Daily Show now skewers the US president every week in her own Emmy-nominated TV satire, Full Frontal [...]
- Honolulu is the first big US city to ... — Honolulu is the first big US city to ban phone use at crosswalkshttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/30/honolulu-bans-phone-use-at-crosswalks/Don’t stare at your phone while crossing the street in Honolulu — you’ll risk fines in the near future. [...]
- ‘Enhanced’ security scree... — ‘Enhanced’ security screenings begin for travelers flying into the UShttps://www.engadget.com/2017/07/19/dhs-enhanced-security-screenings-start-today/Starting today, people flying into the US from another country should expect a much longer wait at security due to increased scrutiny. [...]
- Trump conflict of interest concerns o... — Trump conflict of interest concerns over links with law firm run by Philippine government official | US news | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/14/trump-conflict-of-interest-concerns-philippine-government-official?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=234908&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2By hiring a firm run by a high-ranking member of the Philippine government, Trump opens himself to accusations of wittingly or unwittingly paying a foreign official to secure the interests of his private business. Elpidio [...]