Apple® today announced that Mac® OS X version 10.1, delivering dramatically enhanced performance and support for digital media and devices including DVDs, MP3 CDs, MP3 players, printers, digital cameras and DV camcorders. A free Instant Up-to-Date upgrade kit for existing Mac OS X users will be available through October 31, 2001, or while supplies last through Apple’s retail stores and at participating retail outlets.
Mac OS X 10.1 News
- Helping learners develop the digital ... — Helping learners develop the digital skills for their futureshttps://www.blog.google/topics/education/helping-learners-develop-digital-skills-their-future/As Belmar Elementary School’s school librarian, I’ve been using Applied Digital Skills with fourth through eighth graders. I’m also Belmar’s School Media Specialist, which means that I’m always looking for news ways to support my school’s learners. I’ve used the Applied Digital Skills units to help learners [...]
- How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI t... — How Sephora is leveraging AR and AI to transform retail and help customers buy cosmetics – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-sephora-is-leveraging-ar-and-ai-to-transform-retail-and-help-customers-buy-cosmetics/Beauty retailer Sephora followed customer technology trends to command the cosmetic industry worldwide. Here’s an inside look at its successful digital transformation. [...]
- Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens Jun... — Apple’s 2018 WWDC keynote happens June 4thhttps://www.engadget.com/2018/03/13/apple-s-2018-wwdc-event-starts-june-4th/Apple has announced the dates for its annual developer conference, WWDC. The event is scheduled for June 4th through 8th and like last year, it will take place in San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center. [...]
- How Kubrick’s ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’... — How Kubrick’s ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ Saw Into the Future – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/how-kubricks-2001-a-space-odyssey-saw-into-the-future-1520609361?mod=trending_now_4Now 50 years old, the famously opaque science-fiction classic anticipated flat-screen technology and artificial intelligence. Fifty years ago next month, invitation-only audiences gathered in specially equipped Cinerama theaters in Washington, New York and Los Angeles to preview a widescreen epic that director Stanley Kubrick [...]
- Training workers for the digital age — [...]