Microsoft® invites you to test drive a free prerelease version of Microsoft Word X for Mac. Experience the power and simplicity of Mac OS X and Microsoft Office v. X for Mac. The Word X Test Drive lets you take advantage of Mac OS X technologies, such as Aqua, Quartz, and Sheets, as well as additional features in Office v. X, including Multi-Selection and Clear Formatting.
Mac OS X 10.1 News
- Apple now will warn you if your Mac h... — Apple now will warn you if your Mac has old, 32-bit apps – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/apple-will-warn-you-if-your-old-32-bit-mac-apps-wont-work-well-as-it-moves-to-64-bit-with-macos-high-sierra/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756The company’s computer operating system has been moving to more advanced technology, though MacOS High Sierra and at least the next version of Apple’s software will still support older apps. [...]
- Apple Just Announced a New Cheaper iP... — Apple Releases New iPad For Students to Compete With Google | Timehttp://time.com/5215980/new-ipad-2018-price-release-apple/In a move to challenge Google and Microsoft’s dominance in the classroom, Apple is releasing a new 9.7-inch iPad geared toward students, the company announced on Tuesday during a press event at Lane Tech College Prep High School in Chicago. This new iPad will [...]
- Facebook ending News Feed experiment ... — Facebook ending News Feed experiment condemned as ‘Orwellian’ | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/01/facebook-news-feed-experiment-media-posts?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=266179&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Company announces end to trial in which professional news posts were removed from users’ feeds in six countries. The backlash from news organizations in the affected countries was swift. “Facebook doesn’t think about consequences and has no interest at all in what is [...]
- Inside One Couple’s Experimental Trea... — The Experimental Drug Treatment to Cure Alzheimer’s Disease | Timehttp://time.com/5159880/please-be-the-drug/Peter, 77, is one of the 2,700 people around the world who are expected to volunteer to test what researchers believe could be the first drug to halt Alzheimer’s. Two-thirds of the volunteers will receive the drug, and one-third will get a placebo. They won’t know [...]
- How to Get Free Stuff Via Microsoft... — How to Get Free Stuff Via Microsoft’s Rewards Program | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/359101/how-to-get-free-stuff-via-microsoft-s-rewards-program?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleWith a little bit of effort, you can rack up points and prizes via the Rewards program. SaveSave [...]