The Canon EOS-1D, a new digital SLR camera, offers 4.48 million pixel CCD resolution, continuous shooting speed of 8 fps for up to 21 consecutive frames at full resolution, a dust and weather-resistant cast magnesium-alloy body, image storage using CF cards and a built-in high-speed IEEE1394 (Firewire) connector.
More new cameras
- News Publishers Team Up to Take On Fa... — News Publishers Team Up to Take On Facebook, Google – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/news-publishers-team-up-to-take-on-facebook-google-1499708353Newspaper publishers are calling on Congress to allow them to negotiate collectively with Google and Facebook as the duo increasingly dominate digital advertising and news distribution online. If granted a limited waiver by Congress, the group said it would push for stronger intellectual-property protections, better [...]
- ‘The Circle’: A movie rev... — ‘The Circle’: A movie review for the tech literate – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/the-circle-review-tom-hanks-emma-watson-tech-dave-eggers/#ftag=CADf328eecIs Tom Hanks playing Zuck, @jack or Jobs? The objective of a tech thriller shouldn’t be an award for peering most presciently into our digital downfall. “When you see someone on stage in front of a great group of people being incredibly charming, do not [...]
- Capture amazing fireworks shots with ... — Oh! And if your photos aren’t amazing, and you’re older than a toddler, we’ve all seen fireworks and know how they look like so spare us your mediocre photography. 😃 Capture amazing fireworks shots with your iPhone – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-capture-amazing-fireworks-photos-with-your-iphone-camera/The Fourth of July provides an annual chance to test our smartphone photography skills. Even though it [...]
- Caltech’s ‘lensless camer... — Caltech’s ‘lensless camera’ could make our phones truly flathttps://www.engadget.com/2017/06/22/caltech-lensless-heterodyne-camera/Cameras need lenses, so your thin phone has a bump, but one day an ultra-thin optical phased array chip could change that. It uses math and optical sensors to simulate the effect of a lens. According to Professor Ali Hajimiri, it “can switch from a fish-eye to a telephoto [...]
- An open-source image to PDF converter... — Alchemy | Open Source Image-to-PDF Converterhttp://dawnlabs.io/alchemy/An open-source image to PDF converter built with web technology Image conversion and merging made easy. Simply drag and drop your image files to seamlessly convert them into a variety of formats, or merge them into a PDF or gif. Works with (almost) every image format. All from the convenience [...]