The directive was simple, short — and classic Steve Jobs. The zealous CEO of Apple Computer had instructed his mobile products marketing group to come back with a new PowerBook. It could not be the lightest, most powerful or most affordable PowerBook — oh, no — it had to be “the best notebook in the world.” That is arguable, but the resulting Titanium PowerBook G4 is easily the coolest notebook anywhere. More from Mobile Computing Online’s “Mobile Innovators of 2001: Best Notebook” feature.
Coolest Notebook In the World
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G... — Inside CES 2018: AI, big data, and 5G are the future – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/inside-ces-2018-ai-big-data-and-5g-are-the-future/?ftag=TREe09998f&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472TechRepublic’s Bill Detwiler takes us behind the scenes at CES 2018 and explains why high speed mobile wireless, big data, and machine learning are the business technology trends to watch. SaveSave [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]
- Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on ... — News: Textpert’s A.I. Is Thinking on Her Own (and it’s Spooky)http://sea.pcmag.com/news/18893/textperts-ai-is-thinking-on-her-own-and-its-spookyTextpert’s TEVI AI is not a bot, its CEO says. It’s being trained to respond to relationship drama, but its functionality will go far beyond day-to-day matters of the heart SaveSave [...]