Seiko issued limited numbers of the Final Fantasy Watch. It’s a great marketing stunt by Seiko. Seiko issued the watch based on the WRIST HOLO worn by Aki in the Final Fantasy Movie. Seiko owns Spoon. If you know the Spoon Secret Agent Man (S.A.M.) Watch then you will see that the FF watch is very similar to it. The FF watch is also already traded on eBay. More wrist-wearable gadgets from WristDreams.com.
Seiko Final Fantasy watch
- Want to change the world? Start by be... — [...]
- “Wired” reports on Facebo... — [...]
- Fact vs. Theory vs. Hypothesis vs. La... — [...]
- ICC probing alleged crimes in Philipp... — [...]
- Talk about your death while you’... — Do you know what you want when you die? Do you know how you want to be remembered? In a candid, heartfelt talk about a subject most of us would rather not discuss, Michelle Knox asks each of us to reflect on our core values around death and share them with our loved ones, so [...]