Seiko issued limited numbers of the Final Fantasy Watch. It’s a great marketing stunt by Seiko. Seiko issued the watch based on the WRIST HOLO worn by Aki in the Final Fantasy Movie. Seiko owns Spoon. If you know the Spoon Secret Agent Man (S.A.M.) Watch then you will see that the FF watch is very similar to it. The FF watch is also already traded on eBay. More wrist-wearable gadgets from WristDreams.com.
Seiko Final Fantasy watch
- Guns in the Philippines, and more har... — “Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants to give the public 42,000 guns in the fight against drug traffickers.” [...]
- ‘Invictus’ Read by Morgan... — [...]
- Detached Apple Watch Screens Spark Ne... — Detached Apple Watch Screens Spark New Class Action Lawsuithttps://www.idropnews.com/news/apple-watch/apple-hit-new-class-action-lawsuit-u-s-apple-watch-display-defects/73614/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=06112018&utm_term=NewsletterThe complaint states that Apple began selling the Apple Watch (Series 0) back in April, 2015, and that the company followed up with Watches (Series 1, 2 and 3) in the following years — but that all models contain the same “defect and/or flaw.” [...]
- This AI Can Clone Any Voice, Includin... — This is why you’re supposed to run and scream, “No!” to Shitty-bank (Citibank) Philippines’ ‘voice password’ offer as a “security measure.” </donvy> [...]
- Apple’s WWDC 2018: New features... — [...]