The same size as your Palm, the Half Keyboard allows you to type with just one hand, leaving your other hand free. With the Half Keyboard under one hand and your mouse, trackball, or stylus in the other, there’s no need to go back and forth between your input devices. Available for Palm™ m100, III, V, VII Series, Handspring™, PC (Windows and Linux), and Macintosh™ (USB).
- 3 Essential Design Trends, December 2... — 3 Essential Design Trends, December 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/11/3-essential-design-trends-december-2017/?ref=donvy.comAll three of this month’s essential design trends have to do with typography. And the trends showcase some pretty stellar ways to use beautiful type to create user engagement and make a great first impression. [...]
- The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan F... — The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-looking-sideways-alan-fletcher/1101057318?ean=9780714834498Overview The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher “The Art of Looking Sideways is a primer in visual intelligence, an exploration of the workings of the eye, the hand, the brain and the imagination. It is an inexhaustible mine of anecdotes, quotations, [...]
- Android beats iOS and Windows as leas... — Android beats iOS and Windows as least-secure mobile OS, Nokia report finds – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/android-beats-ios-and-windows-as-least-secure-mobile-os-nokia-report-finds/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472Over two-thirds of all infected devices this year ran on the Android operating system, according to recent research from Nokia. [...]
- Designing Adobe’s Evolving Brand Syst... — Designing Adobe’s Evolving Brand System – Prototyprhttps://blog.prototypr.io/designing-adobes-evolving-brand-system-6d243992cedd?ref=donvy.comThere were two significant changes: the redesign of the file type system, and a new style of product logo. While the file type redesign is a slightly less prominent part of the software, users across the internet definitely noticed the new style of product logos. [...]
- The psychology of Web design: How col... — The psychology of Web design: How colors, typefaces and spacing affect your moodhttps://thenextweb.com/dd/2014/10/22/psychology-web-design/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsA great web design is so much more than just delivering content and making it look good. When visitors come to your site, they produce a set of feelings about your website and your organization. The type of feelings they produce – positive [...]