CNN.com/Sci-Tech reports: BMW showcases cars that run on hydrogen – Los Angeles – BMW officials traveled to one of the nation’s smoggiest cities to show off a fleet of luxury cars that run on rocket fuel, but belch virtually nothing more than water and steam from their tailpipes. The silver 750hL sedans sport a new type of internal combustion engine that runs on clean-burning hydrogen — the most abundant element — instead of gasoline.
- 3 Essential Design Trends, December 2... — 3 Essential Design Trends, December 2017 | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/11/3-essential-design-trends-december-2017/?ref=donvy.comAll three of this month’s essential design trends have to do with typography. And the trends showcase some pretty stellar ways to use beautiful type to create user engagement and make a great first impression. [...]
- The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan F... — The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/art-of-looking-sideways-alan-fletcher/1101057318?ean=9780714834498Overview The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher “The Art of Looking Sideways is a primer in visual intelligence, an exploration of the workings of the eye, the hand, the brain and the imagination. It is an inexhaustible mine of anecdotes, quotations, [...]
- Los Angeles’s Dangerous Obsession wit... — [...]
- Intel Chip Flaws Leave Millions of De... — https://www.wired.com/story/intel-management-engine-vulnerabilities-pcs-servers-iot/?mbid=nl_112117_daily_list1_p2A new set of confirmed vulnerabilities in Intel’s Management Engine impacts most recent PCs, servers, and IoT devices. [...]
- Los Angeles Street Art — Los Angeles Street Art – Steve Mnich – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@stevemnich/los-angeles-street-art-f1e12b764bf3Few cities around the world offer a landscape as sprawling, cultured and creative as the urban canvas of Los Angeles. SaveSave [...]