CNN.com/Sci-Tech reports: BMW showcases cars that run on hydrogen – Los Angeles – BMW officials traveled to one of the nation’s smoggiest cities to show off a fleet of luxury cars that run on rocket fuel, but belch virtually nothing more than water and steam from their tailpipes. The silver 750hL sedans sport a new type of internal combustion engine that runs on clean-burning hydrogen — the most abundant element — instead of gasoline.
- The Daily Show Presents: The Donald J... — Trump Twitter Libraryhttp://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/trump-twitter-libraryThe Daily Show Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, the first of its kind, showcasing our Commander in Chief’s preferred vessel for communicating with the public, his Twitter feed. [...]
- 5 big revelations from Apple’s surpri... — 5 big revelations from Apple’s surprising Q2 earnings call | Cult of Machttps://www.cultofmac.com/545233/5-big-revelations-from-apples-surprising-q2-earnings-call/Apple blew analysts’ expectations out of the water this afternoon with its historic Q2 2018 earnings report that saw the company post the most revenue ever in the March quarter. Tim Cook and Apple CFO Luca Maestri were absolutely giddy during today’s call [...]
- 7 tips that will change the way you b... — 7 tips that will change the way you brew coffee at home – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/how-to/these-tips-will-change-the-way-you-brew-coffee-at-home/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Even a drip coffee machine can brew a cup with an artisanal flavor. There are a few techniques that can immediately improve the quality of your coffee, no matter how fancy (or basic) your coffee machine is. [...]
- We work for Google. Our employer shou... — “Do no evil.” Remember Google’s motto? Or was that a lie? We work for Google. It shouldn’t be in the business of war | Open letter signed by Google employees | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/04/google-ceo-drones-ai-war-surveillance?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=270168&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2In this open letter to Google’s CEO, over 3,000 employees urged the company not to work on a Pentagon ‘AI surveillance [...]
- Introducing “wheelchair accessible” r... — While the Philippines ponders bewildered, perplexed, and stumped on how to run a light rail system whose origins date back to the beginning of the 20th century where early cities realized the contribution of mass transit to progress and development. In fact, Spain’s Department of Public Works for the Philippines started construction on a steam-powered [...]