The FingerBoard combines the functions of a standard keyboard, mouse, and multi-hand and multi-finger gesture in a single device that’s not much bigger than a regular keyboard. The familiar operations of typing, pointing, and clicking are combined seamlessly with multi-finger gesture in the same overlapping area of the FingerBoard’s surface.
- Visually impaired writer and graphic ... — Graphic design is not simply clicking and clacking on a computer keyboard. It has become a widely accepted form of art in our modern world. This art involves many elements, and typography is one of them. Typography is not just any kind of art – it is an entire process on its own. It involves [...]
- Virtual Keyboard Now Shipping — iBiz Online now has the Virtual Keyboard in stock. This gadget uses laser and infrared technology to project a full-size keyboard onto any flat surface. A list of compatible devices are on their web site. [...]
- Sony Clié PEG-TH55 Review — pdabuyersguide: Here’s what many Sony fans have been waiting for: a high res+ Clié in a slate form factor. While Sony has been offering Cliés with 320 x 480 displays for a few years, they’ve always come in a clamshell form factor with integrated thumb keyboard. [...]
- Sony Clie UX-80 rumored — An anonymous tip claims that we can “Expect a UX80 or 90 with 64MB of usable RAM, a better keyboard (bigger keys) plus a key arrangement to mimic current Palm models, 1.3 MegaPixel Camera and the same size screen as the UX40/50.” [...]
- Handspring Treo 600 phone/PDA — Handspring officially announces the Treo 600 which integrates a phone, a Palm OS 5-based organizer, messaging, email, a web browser, a built-in QWERTY keyboard, a bright color screen and an integrated SD/MMC slot. [...]