AC Propulsion touts the tzero as the world’s first high-performance sports car, built around their “proprietary high-speed electric traction motor and power system.” Boasting 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds, 1/4 mile in 13.2 seconds, and charges in an hour. The first car will be available in 2002 and cost about US$80k.
Electric Sports Car!
- Dyson’s Bid to Build an Electri... — https://www.wired.com/story/dyson-electric-car?mbid=nl_100117_daily_fullwidth&CNDID=%%CUST_ID%%The vacuum and fan maker has a real chance to earn its place in a changing auto industry. [...]
- Dumb license plates are about to get ... — We can’t even get our dumb license plates in the Philippines! 🤣 </donvy> Dumb license plates are about to get smart – Roadshowhttps://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/dumb-license-plates-about-to-get-smart/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756Several states sniff around the idea of updating the oldest tech on your car. Reviver says it has several states ready to slap a sort of Kindle on the back of your car. [...]
- The art of setup & totally unexp... — The art of setup & totally unexpected payoff — Baby Driverhttps://writingcooperative.com/the-art-of-setup-totally-unexpected-payoff-baby-driver-5625facef4b2A red car drives up, the mp3 player is turned on. Bellbottoms by THE JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION resounds. Four characters with dark sunglasses stare at each other. Three dismount and we are left with Baby Driver and his hilarious performance, before being swept away [...]
- Better Call Saul: Darkness Gains Dime... — Better Call Saul: Darkness Gains Dimension – The American Society of Cinematographershttps://ascmag.com/articles/better-call-saul-darkness-gains-dimensionWhen Better Call Saul creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould began discussing the third season of the show with cinematographer Marshall Adams, ASC, one question that arose was how to approach the big night exteriors that feature prominently in the first two episodes, “Mabel” [...]
- Can’t Decide What Kind of Flying Car ... — https://www.wired.com/2017/06/flying-car-concepts-prototypes?mbid=nl_62217_p10&CNDID=49046367The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs. [...]