Jon “Hannibal” Stokes of arstechnica.com in their article, The Pentium 4 and the G4e: an Architectural Comparison, describes the differences in the architecture of the Pentium 4 and the G4 microprocessors. Jon offers an explaination of why Intel made its choices and uses the G4 as a point of reference. This’ll help you understand more about the two most important chips on the market.
Pentium4 and G4e
- Exclusive: Intel’s new smart gl... — [...]
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- The must-see tech from CES 2018 — SaveSave [...]