MacNN has posted Apple’s new advertisements currently on display in New York City. The new posters, being displayed in subway stations and bus stops, are a precursor to the Macworld Expo being held at the Javits Center from July 17-20. Macworld Conference & Expo/New York presents two dynamic conference programs: the Macworld/Pro and Macworld/Users Conferences present over 120 sessions on software and hardware tools.
Apple in the Big Apple
- What it’s like to ship yourself overn... — What it’s like to ship yourself overnight on Cabin’s sleep pod bus | TechCrunchhttps://techcrunch.com/2017/07/22/cabin-sleep-pod-bus-review/A round trip Cabin between Los Angeles and San Francisco costs $230. What you get with Cabin is a sleep pod, bedding, free Wi-Fi, complimentary water, nighttime tea, coffee, earplugs and a melatonin supplement. You can store up to two pieces of [...]
- How Andrew Garfield in London’s... — National Theatre Live ‘Angels In America’: How Andrew Garfield in London Play Is Broadcasted Internationally | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/national-theatre-live-angels-america-how-andrew-garfield-london-play-is-broadcasted-internationally-1023118The critically acclaimed stagings of Tony Kushner’s Pulitzer-winning play, which are set in New York at the height of the AIDS crisis, is presented in two parts: Millennium Approaches on July 20 and Perestroika on July 27. The [...]
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.3, macOS Sier... — Apple releases iOS 10.3.3, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and watchOS 3.2.3 updates | Macworldhttp://www.macworld.com/article/3209040/operating-systems/apple-releases-ios-10-3-3-macos-sierra-10-12-6-and-watchos-3-2-3-updates.html?idg_eid=412374c121fe539738655f52ae490f8f&email_SHA1_lc=f6d5fe2a378ea202f8af35117edcb06be2465c6d&cid=mw_nlt_mw_daily_html_2017-07-19&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Macworld%20Daily%202017-07-19&utm_term=mw_daily_htmlImprovements and bug fixes for your Apple gear. [...]
- Apple’s Secret New iPhone Just Made T... — Apple’s Secret New iPhone Just Made This 86-Year-Old a Billionaire – Bloomberghttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-13/taiwan-s-chip-giant-creates-a-new-billionaire-on-iphone-outlookTaiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) shares have surged 27 percent in the past year, lifting founder and Chairman Morris Chang’s personal fortune to $1 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. The climbing valuation is being fueled by optimism for a revenue boost from [...]
- Men Are Done With Trends — Men Are Done With Trends – WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/men-are-done-with-trends-1499511627As men’s fashion week gets underway in New York, a new consumer eschews trendy runway looks and gravitates toward independent labels that specialize in classics [...]