Economists forecast explosive growth in Internet sales, and fireworks merchants say business is booming as Americans venture online to buy bombs, sky rockets and Roman candles for their July Fourth celebrations. MSNBC.com has this article “Fireworks sellers put the bomb in dot.com” with a cool, interactive piece on How Fireworks Work.
Fireworks on the 4th of July
- The Financial Advice I Would Give Eve... — The Financial Advice I Would Give Every 25 Year Oldhttps://medium.com/personal-growth/the-financial-advice-i-would-give-every-25-year-old-afb988d31098Alright 25-year-olds, grab a cup of coffee (espresso will do) and let’s talk finances. [...]
- IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking ... — IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking and the Triumph of Cryptocurrency – Foundation for Economic Education – Working for a free and prosperous worldhttps://fee.org/articles/imf-head-predicts-the-end-of-banking-and-the-triumph-of-cryptocurrency/In a remarkably frank talk at a Bank of England conference, the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund has speculated that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have as much of a future [...]
- 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Too... — 8 Free WordPress Code Generators, Tools, and Webapps | Webdesigner Depothttps://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2017/10/8-free-wordpress-code-generators-tools-and-webapps/?ref=donvy.comAs WordPress pushes over 25% of the web it’s easily the most popular CMS to date. And that means more developers are building new websites & webapps on the WP ecosystem. To cut down on dev time you can build on the work of others by reusing [...]
- Street children inspiration to UP Dil... — Street children inspiration to UP Diliman’s graduating interior design class project | DesignFaveshttps://www.designfaves.com/2017/10/street-children-inspiration-to-up-dilimans-graduating-interior-design-class-project#refnlWhen you hear interior design, you instantly think efficient and ergonomically improved space with a touch of tasteful aesthetics. Interior design services are rather expensive and usually only available for people who can afford to let someone design their homes. But to the [...]
- Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy — Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcyhttps://www.engadget.com/2017/09/18/toys-r-us-might-declare-bankruptcy-soon/Toys ‘R’ Us has filed for bankruptcy, according to Bloomberg. That should help the toy giant restructure the $400 million in debt that comes due for it next year, which it was saddled with after getting bought out a decade ago. While the retail chain has been suffering declining sales [...]