Economists forecast explosive growth in Internet sales, and fireworks merchants say business is booming as Americans venture online to buy bombs, sky rockets and Roman candles for their July Fourth celebrations. MSNBC.com has this article “Fireworks sellers put the bomb in dot.com” with a cool, interactive piece on How Fireworks Work.
Fireworks on the 4th of July
- 22 Best Free WordPress Blog Themes 20... — Top 19 Free WordPress Blog Themes 2017https://premiumcoding.com/free-wordpress-blog-themes/?utm_source=PremiumCoding&utm_campaign=75a71a8a14-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_12_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_37a967128e-75a71a8a14-238371161&mc_cid=75a71a8a14&mc_eid=9985ad4962Are you planning on starting a blog? If so, we hand collected the best Free WordPress Blog Themes that you can use for your online journal. [...]
- The Wikipedia Competitor That’s... — https://www.wired.com/story/everipedia-blockchain/?mbid=nl_120717_daily_list1_p3Everipedia, a two-year-old online encyclopedia, will become a decentralized, peer-to-peer, user-owned resource. Larry Sanger’s Everipedia entry is pretty close to his Wikipedia entry. It describes him as “an American Internet project developer … best known as co-founder of Wikipedia.” By the time you read this, however, it may well mention a new, more salient fact—that [...]
- How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote J... — How to Make Money Online: 38 Remote Jobs in 2018 – The Mission – Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-mission/how-to-make-money-online-38-remote-jobs-in-2018-a28522c99fafIt’s becoming easier by the day to work from a laptop. We’ve all seen the countless plots, gimmicks, articles, and suggestions on what you can do to make money online — but I’m not going to add most of those jobs in here. [...]
- Secure your debit and credit card fro... — Secure your debit and credit card from fraud with Privacy.com – TechRepublichttps://www.techrepublic.com/article/secure-your-debit-and-credit-card-from-fraud-with-privacy-com/?ftag=TRE684d531&bhid=27689259515740508250262421970472In just the first weekend of 2017 holiday shopping there was a 123% spike in malware infections. With weeks still to go until the holidays it’s a safe bet that infection rates will stay high: Hackers love the holiday season just as much as [...]
- The WIRED Guide to Digital Security — https://www.wired.com/2017/12/digital-security-guide/?mbid=nl_120917_daily_list1_p1In an age of nonstop breaches and hacks, here are ways to improve your online security based on your level of risk, from average user to NSA contractor. These won’t prevent the next megabreach or banish ransomware from the earth. They’re not all-encompassing. But they’ll help get you in the mindset of the types of [...]