405 is a short film created by Bruce Branit and Jeremy Hunt. It was done for almost no budget over a 100 day period. Why did they do this for no pay? It was really just a creative exercise to attempt to accomplish something cool. Why did they give it away on the internet? They just wanted people to see it and were confident good things would come from it. Watch it now!
405 The Movie
- Star Wars and UBTECH combine for voic... — Star Wars and UBTECH combine for voice-controlled First Order Stormtrooper robot | 9to5Toyshttps://9to5toys.com/2017/10/03/ubtech-first-order-storm-trooper-robot/With the latest Star Wars film slated to hit theaters in just a few months, we’ve already seen some fantastic toys from LEGO and Sphero that feature characters from the anticipated sci-fi sci-fi blockbuster. [...]
- How to Stay Creative — How to Stay Creative – prototyprhttps://blog.prototypr.io/how-to-stay-creative-1a70ea0f9ca5in a world overflowing with distractions… [...]
- The Case For The Creative Agency — The Case For The Creative Agency – Wieden+Kennedy – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@WiedenKennedy/the-case-for-the-creative-agency-471b7e491a59These are challenging times. That’s precisely why the (truly) creative agency matters more than ever, says Wieden+Kennedy global president… [...]
- iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 coo... — iPhone X’s Face ID has at least 3 cool hidden features – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-x-face-id-cool-hidden-features/?ftag=CAD1acfa04&bhid=27170905380744054130315685538756And we don’t mean selfie portraits or animated poop. Apple’s least-flashy use for Face ID may be its most convenient for phone owners, because in order to benefit from it, you won’t have to do anything at all. This subtler part of Face [...]
- Allow The Kingsman X Mr Porter Collab... — Allow The Kingsman X Mr Porter Collab To Infiltrate Your Wardrobe | Coachhttp://www.coachmag.co.uk/style/6897/allow-the-kingsman-x-mr-porter-collab-to-infiltrate-your-wardrobe?_mout=1&utm_campaign=coach_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletterIn line with the release of the blockbuster follow-up to Kingsman: The Secret Service, ever-excellent menswear destination Mr Porter has worked with director Matthew Vaughn to develop Kingsman, a bespoke line of luxury clothing that comes straight from the film’s costume department. [...]