405 is a short film created by Bruce Branit and Jeremy Hunt. It was done for almost no budget over a 100 day period. Why did they do this for no pay? It was really just a creative exercise to attempt to accomplish something cool. Why did they give it away on the internet? They just wanted people to see it and were confident good things would come from it. Watch it now!
405 The Movie
- Will Smith Unveils Fantastical First ... — ‘Bright’ Trailer: Will Smith Brings Fantasy Movie to Comic-Con | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/bright-trailer-will-smith-brings-fantasy-movie-comic-con-1022776The first full-length fantasy trailer for Bright had a big Hall H debut on Thursday. Will Smith and director David Ayer were on hand to introduce the footage. It was Netflix’s first film presentation at San Diego Comic-Con, and it also included footage from [...]
- Film Review: ‘Valerian and the City o... — ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets’ Review | Varietyhttp://variety.com/2017/film/reviews/valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets-review-luc-besson-1202491466/‘Lucy’ director Luc Besson returns to the realm of sci-fi, serving up an expansive, expensive adventure whose creativity outweighs its more uneven elements. Audiences may not be clamoring for a “Valerian” sequel after this, another “Laureline” adventure would be most welcome. [...]
- ‘Aladdin’: Disney Struggl... — ‘Aladdin’ Movie: Disney Struggles to Find Stars | Hollywood Reporterhttp://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/aladdin-movie-disney-struggles-find-stars-1019690Finding a male lead in his 20s who can act and sing has proven difficult — especially since the studio wants someone of Middle-Eastern or Indian descent (the animated film is set in the fictional Middle Eastern city of Agrabah). The original casting call specified that [...]
- Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed ... — News: Google’s DeepMind Trial Failed to Comply With Data Protection Lawshttp://sea.pcmag.com/news/16412/googles-deepmind-trial-failed-to-comply-with-data-protectionA year-long investigation found that patients were not adequately informed that medical data would be used as part of a trial of Streams, a mobile app designed to help with the real-time detection of acute kidney injury (AKI). “There’s no doubt the huge potential that [...]
- How to spot a bad film without even s... — How to spot a bad film without even seeing it | Film | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2017/jul/03/the-house-film-flop-mariah-carey-will-ferrell-amy-poehler?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=233474&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2From rumours about Mariah Carey’s cameo to embargoed reviews … all the early warning signs were there for Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler’s new comedy The House. The House has also tanked commercially, opening outside the top five and recouping less [...]