Just got my new Sony Color Clie PEG-N710c and it rocks!!! The screen is awesome, you’ll never go back to anything less than 320×320 again! Coupled with a few 64MB Memory Sticks, and the usual utilities for managing such (e.g., PowerRUN, McFile, Filez) as well as MarkSpace.com’s Missing Sync for Mac connectivity, one’ll never have to worry (well, not as much anyway) about needing more RAM. PDABuzz has a recent review of this Clie here. And once you got enough memory sticks, don’t forget to order Sony’s MSAC-A8 carrying case, it even has a compartment for your laptop’s PC card memory stick adaptor! Now, to save up for those 128MB Memory Sticks…
My new Clie!
- ‘The Circle’: A movie rev... — ‘The Circle’: A movie review for the tech literate – CNEThttps://www.cnet.com/news/the-circle-review-tom-hanks-emma-watson-tech-dave-eggers/#ftag=CADf328eecIs Tom Hanks playing Zuck, @jack or Jobs? The objective of a tech thriller shouldn’t be an award for peering most presciently into our digital downfall. “When you see someone on stage in front of a great group of people being incredibly charming, do not [...]
- Apple chief: driverless car venture i... — Apple chief: driverless car venture is ‘the mother of all AI projects’ | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jun/13/apple-self-driving-car-technology-tim-cook?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=230527&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Tim Cook confirms tech giant is working on ‘autonomous systems’, but is tight-lipped on whether it is making its own vehicle [...]
- 12 Cool New Features in MacOS High Si... — 12 Cool New Features in MacOS High Sierra | PCMag.comhttps://www.pcmag.com/feature/354220/12-cool-new-features-in-macos-high-sierra?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=whatsnewnow&utm_medium=titleHigh Sierra isn’t a huge update to Apple’s operating system, but there are still plenty of changes, big and small, for Mac users to sink their teeth into. [...]
- Amazon just killed the best deal in t... — https://www.wired.com/story/amazon-just-killed-the-best-deal-in-tech/Nothing lasts forever. In fact, some things only last two years, two months, and 14 days. That’s how long, at least, Amazon’s absurdly cheap unlimited cloud storage made it. Now that the greatest deal in tech has come to an end, it’s worth taking a fresh look at your data-stashing options. [...]
- Everything Apple Announced Today at W... — https://www.wired.com/2017/06/everything-apple-announced-today-wwdc/?mbid=nl_6517_p10&CNDID=49046367Over the course of two and a half hours, the company unveiled its most powerful Mac yet, a long-awaited Siri speaker, and tons of new software upgrades across all of the Apple platforms, from your iPhone to your Apple Watch. Missed the keynote speech? Here’s a recap of the nine biggest announcements from WWDC 2017. [...]