“Experts say only 30 percent of how quickly you age is in your genes. Only 30 percent. The other 70 percent comes from the choices that you make every day. Isn’t that great news? That you can begin to turn around? You can take control of how old you are. By just taking a simple RealAge Test, you can discover, like I did, what is your real age?” – Oprah