The enclosure has been described as generally similar to the Acorn Creative image (but clearly that particular design would look strange with a standard-aspect 14-inch display), a vertically oriented all-in-one design with integrated speakers and some form of hinge-based angle adjustment. More details on MacOSRumors’ June 12 entry.
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, La... — Apple Rumored to Kill MacBook Air, Launch New 13-inch MacBookhttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/apple-rumored-to-kill-macbook-air-launch-new-13-inch-macbook/61162/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=01262018&utm_term=NewsletterApple is not only rumored to be developing an “entry-level” MacBook boasting a 13-inch LCD display, but the unit could potentially serve as a replacement for the company’s aging, 13-inch MacBook Air when it launches, according to a DigiTimes report published this morning. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 — iPhone XI to Replace iPhone X in 2018 | Release Date | Images | Price and Morehttps://www.idropnews.com/rumors/iphone-xi/61016/Apple will release the iPhone X’s successor in 2018, which could be called the iPhone XI, iPhone X2, or even iPhone X (2018). Here’s what it could look like. [...]
- 5 logo design trends for 2018 — 5 logo design trends for 2018 | Creative Bloqhttp://www.creativebloq.com/features/logo-design-trends?ref=donvy.comWe forecast the five biggest trends that will shape logo design in 2018. SaveSaveSaveSave [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]