Allan I. Teger’s Bodyscapes®: I was thinking that the shape and structure of the universe repeated itself at every level and suddenly I had the image in my mind of a skier going down a breast. This was it – the universe repeating its shapes – a body looking like a mountain. It was also an example of two realities coexisting. The picture could be seen as a landscape and it could also be seen as a body. Although they were different, both perceptions were right at the same time. I knew instantly that I had an entire series of images waiting to be captured on film.
- Los Angeles Street Art — Los Angeles Street Art – Steve Mnich – Mediumhttps://medium.com/@stevemnich/los-angeles-street-art-f1e12b764bf3Few cities around the world offer a landscape as sprawling, cultured and creative as the urban canvas of Los Angeles. SaveSave [...]
- 10 of the best contemporary art space... — 10 of the best contemporary art spaces in south-east Asia | Travel | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/nov/06/southeast-asia-10-best-independent-contemporary-art-spaces?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=251331&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Artists in Myanmar, Cambodia and across south-east Asia produce work in a climate of authoritarianism – and often in open defiance of it. Here are 10 spaces that promote their artistic freedom and independence SaveSave SaveSave [...]
- Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Kill... — Netflix Delivers a Killer Serial Killer Series: Production on David Fincher’s ‘Mindhunter’ | Creative Planet Networkhttp://www.creativeplanetnetwork.com/news/shoot/netflix-delivers-killer-serial-killer-series-production-david-finchers-mindhunter/619627The first masterpiece from filmmaker David Fincher was his feature film Se7en, a procedural featuring one of the most memorable serial killers ever committed to celluloid. Ten years ago he returned this dark territory with Zodiac, an adaptation of the [...]
- The Gourmand magazine: at the cutting... — The Gourmand magazine: at the cutting edge | Global | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/global/2017/nov/05/the-gourmand-magazine-at-the-cutting-edge?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=250944&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2Mixing cuisine, art and snails, this magazine for gourmets has taken food writing to some astonishing new places. Killian Fox meets the duo behind it [...]
- BBC Click: Fake news, art and virtual... — [...]