Casio‘s new WQV3D-8 ($269 suggested retail – metal band) and WQV3-1 ($249 suggested retail – resin band) Wrist Camera models available this September will feature a 25,000 pixel (144 x 176 pixels) color CMOS sensor. The new watches capture up to 80 full digital images in its 1MB internal memory that can be transferred to a computer in their full 16.77 million colors – with grayscale previews on the watch’s built-in 16-grayscale monochrome LCD panel.
Color Wrist Cameras
- ‘Altered Carbon’: Underst... — ‘Altered Carbon’: The New Netflix Series, Explained | Hollywood Reporterhttps://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/altered-carbon-new-netflix-series-explained-1081140From executive producer and showrunner Laeta Kalogridis, and based on an original 2002 novel written by author Richard K. Morgan, Altered Carbon takes place in a far future world where mankind has captured immortality like lightning in a bottle — or high-tech devices in the back [...]
- Investors Join Calls for Facebook, Tw... — https://www.wired.com/story/investors-join-calls-for-facebook-twitter-to-take-more-responsibility/?mbid=nl_011318_daily_list3_p3Activist investors filed shareholder resolutions asking Facebook and Twitter to take more responsibility for content on their sites, highlighting how concerns about the power of big tech firms is moving from Washington to Wall Street. SaveSave [...]
- Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in t... — Netflix hid a fake biotech booth in the middle of CEShttps://www.engadget.com/2018/01/10/netflix-fake-ces-2018-altered-carbon/Venture beyond tech whales like Samsung and Sony, beyond the rows of smart speakers and giant TVs and you’ll discover that there are weirder things to be found at CES. [...]
- The must-see tech from CES 2018 — SaveSave [...]
- Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide — Designing for VR: A Beginners Guide – Marvel Bloghttps://blog.marvelapp.com/designing-vr-beginners-guide/?ref=donvy.comThe VR age is rapidly approaching. When the world’s largest tech companies (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple) are investing billions into the development of VR technologies, you know something big is on the horizon. Experts say that this VR revolution will be bigger than the advent of the [...]