From Sony: Upcoming AIBO Anniversary Events in San Francisco on June 16 and New York on June 30. To commorate the AIBO Anniversary Events, there will be a Best-in-Show contest at each location. If you’re an AIBO owner and have a unique AIBO trick or AMS behavior, enter it in the contest. You will be eligible for one of three prizes from Sony. For more on the contest or to submit your AIBO trick, visit: http://www.us.aibo.com/anniversary/.
Aibo Anniversary Events
- Zuckerberg certainly convinced me ... — Zuckerberg certainly convinced me – to log off Facebook for good, that is | Emma Brockes | Opinion | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/mark-zuckerberg-log-off-facebook-congress?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=271200&subid=19723158&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2I felt little more than distaste for the tech mogul. Then I saw him before Congress, writes Guardian columnist Emma Brockes, and the effect was immediate [...]
- Hope, when there is no hope left — “I have not done my duty … to protect people … from laws that are not designed to rehabilitate, but to destroy.” –For The People S01E05 For the People (TV Series 2018– ) – IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt6437276/Created by Paul William Davies. With Jasmin Savoy Brown, Wesam Keesh, Britt Robertson, Rahvaunia. Set in the Southern District of New [...]
- This Mower Can Cut Around Posts With ... — This is why the labor force of the future is 80% robots and 20% humans. If the coal miners and grass cutters and call centers do not prepare themselves for the coming jobpocalypse, they should all prepare to go hungry. If they’re alright with belt-tightening and basically starving, they should try not to have children [...]
- Facebook: is it time we all deleted o... — Facebook: is it time we all deleted our accounts? | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/20/facebook-is-it-time-we-all-deleted-our-accounts?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethitsSorry to break it to you, but you are probably a “dumb fuck”. This is according to statements by a young Mark Zuckerberg anyway. The Cambridge Analytica revelations may be the final nudge we need to turn away from the social network. [...]
- Newly Discovered Router Malware Likel... — Newly Discovered Router Malware Likely Created By Govt. Agencyhttps://www.idropnews.com/news/fast-tech/newly-discovered-slingshot-router-malware-likely-created-by-govt-agency/65760/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=03162018&utm_term=NewsletterSecurity researchers have discovered a new piece of malware that’s so sophisticated that it went undetected for six years. The so-called Slingshot malware was first spotted by researchers at Kaspersky Lab. Instead of infecting a computer, Slingshot embeds itself into a network’s router. And it’s so advanced [...]