Since a lot of you have been scouring the net for reviews on the new Palms, read the Philippines’ own Mapalad.org’s m505: First Impressions. The article covers almost everything new about the m50x, with lots of pictures comparing these to the current Palm V/Vx breeds. The article is dated March 26, but not a lot of search engines get to Mapalad.org’s site.
Palm m500, m505 Review
- Hypocrisy and the Filipino Catholic — Hypocrisy and the Filipino Catholic | Inquirer Opinionhttp://opinion.inquirer.net/114496/hypocrisy-filipino-catholicMotive is a different matter, and in the President’s case it is clear to me: His attacks on the Church, the apostles, and now the saints are meant to undermine a potential threat. He is doing what he can to weaken the standing of the only institution with [...]
- Hands off my data! 15 more default pr... — From LinkedIn and Yahoo to TVs and WiFi routers, these are default data privacy settings worth changing – The Washington Posthttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/06/15/hands-off-my-data-15-more-default-privacy-settings-you-should-change-on-your-tv-cellphone-plan-linkedin-and-more/?utm_term=.d8e5a3bb4925Default privacy settings often aren’t very private. Our tech columnist is back with Round 2 of his clickable guide to improving your privacy on all sorts of devices and online services. [...]
- Duterte: The time has come for federa... — Is it time again for despotism? Dictatorship? With the removal of term limits latched on our supreme leader’s Federalism, we have clearly lost our way. The Filipino has either been blindsided, lied to, or is just plain stupid. </donvy> [...]
- Guns in the Philippines, and more har... — “Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants to give the public 42,000 guns in the fight against drug traffickers.” [...]
- What you should know about 5G — The next generation of mobile networks is coming sooner than you think. Here are the most important facts about the tech. [...]